Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Navarre is a swamp

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Navarre is a swamp Empty Navarre is a swamp 3/28/2016, 12:20 am

2seaoat

No wonder they want to break away from Milton and the Planning and zoning department who once again has dropped the ball. Drainage ditches which need to be cleared, and property which needs to be purchased for detention to stop the flooding and poor drainage falls on deaf ears, as they scoop up the beach profits and give sweet heart contracts at the pier while killing the business at the old palms.......Chicago is jealous that this kind of crony politics is alive and well in Santa Rosa County.....I may need a row boat.....utter incompetence and neglect in Milton.

2Navarre is a swamp Empty Re: Navarre is a swamp 3/28/2016, 1:40 am

Navarre is and has been overbuilt it was always a swamp to begin with. Building there is as stupid as building on barrier island.

3Navarre is a swamp Empty Re: Navarre is a swamp 3/28/2016, 5:38 pm

2seaoat

My sick asz will be trenching in Navarre and then in Milton on Tuesday......I have never seen a more screwed up drainage situation than a mile deep from 98 from the Walmart to 87.......I saw a lady come in and ask for sandbags....she looked exhausted.....my wife and I looked at each other and felt terrible.....It looked like she had been working all night. I will simply put a sump pit in, and a perimeter black 4 inch drainage tile to take care of our poorly designed drainage.......I feel like Santa Rosa County is in Appalachia in the 1950s as yards are flooded with abandoned cars, rvs, trailers, and garbage.....it is the most bizarre thing I have every seen. A very nice home next to a dump with the yard filled with debris, and now flooded.....and all the while all these monuments on the beach where planners destroyed the barrier islands......I guess money talks, and regular folks on the mainland with flooding and no code enforcement endure hell.....the look on that woman's face was worth a thousand words.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum