Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: What do you do for a living?

+8
Yella
VectorMan
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
gulfbeachbandit
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Everyone who posts here and doesn't answer is automatically assumed to live off government handouts.

I'll go first. I work for the government, retired Navy, and own a small business.

Next........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I live off a government handout, social security.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:I live off a government handout, social security.

Bob,
Anyone who put in to it and is old enough to collect it, deserves it.
If you worked for it, it's not a handout.

I'm a roofer right now... but i'm almost finished. then I'm going to be a fisherman for about a week (salmon, walleye and brown trout). bow season starts in october so then i'll be a hunter.

I am a licensed chief engineer working in the oil fields of Brazil, I'm in Pensacola waiting for my work visa to be finished.

Laboratory Manager, part time disco queen Cool

Chrissy wrote:Laboratory Manager, part time disco queen Cool

And you make more money than Obama! Bwahahahaha! Right!

ghandi wrote:Everyone who posts here and doesn't answer is automatically assumed to live off government handouts.

I'll go first. I work for the government, retired Navy, and own a small business.

Next........

Work for the govt.eh? Some of my special ed kids got a job there too working at the galley at NAS.That's nice

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:

And we have our first welfare queen. dreams. What a suprise.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:Everyone who posts here and doesn't answer is automatically assumed to live off government handouts.

Next........

Work for the govt.eh? Some of my special ed kids got a job there too working at the galley at NAS.That's nice

I'm not suprised that your kids are "special ed". Glad you only had two.
Is one still homeless?

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Next........

Is one still homeless?

None of them are homeless and my own children are not special ed but you knew that. My students are but you know, they are much smarter than you are and I'm sure have better jobs at the base.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Next........

Is one still homeless?

None of them are homeless and my own children are not special ed but you knew that. My students are but you know, they are much smarter than you are and I'm sure have better jobs at the base.

Didn't one of your special ed kids file a sexual abuse case against you dreams?

Last edited by ghandi on 9/22/2012, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Retired Ship Builder. A large garage in back yard and cycling keeps me busy. But for income I draw my Social Security and use my savings.. I used to do resets for Home Depot but I dont any more.....

Dreamsglore wrote:

um your a little weird. ive never said that.

you weirdo

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Next........

Is one still homeless?

Didn't one of your special ed kids file a sexual abuse case against you?

I notice you like to say things like that and it makes one wonder about you? Hmmm?

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

you weirdo

I find that hilarious coming from a sex obsessed neurotic lesbian.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Next........

Is one still homeless?

I notice you like to say things like that and it makes one wonder about you? Hmmm?

Really? -321, possible sex abuse against a special ed person, rumers of killing her husband, not to mention the lies that you have been caught telling here. You need to be baker acted. Again.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I fix broken hearts...I'm the man to to see. Twisted Evil

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/22/2012, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

you weirdo

I find that hilarious coming from a sex obsessed neurotic lesbian.

oh yeah, I forgot to add that.

Laboratory manager/part time disco queen/sex obsessed neurotic lesbian

there I think that it Razz

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Next........

Is one still homeless?

Really? -321, possible sex abuse against a special ed person, rumers of killing her husband, not to mention the lies that you have been caught telling here. You need to be baker acted. Again.

rumers? LOL! Is that the same as "aloud"?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Next........

Is one still homeless?

This was a nice friendly thread till you showed up. Happy? If so, i'm sure it's the prozac you're on.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Next........

Is one still homeless?

This was a nice friendly thread till you showed up. Happy? If so, i'm sure it's the prozac you're on.

it really was, we had a couple good fun threads going... dammit

guess ill go to bed....

no stress

no stress

I'm a professional sex obsessed neurotic lesbian....it takes up all of my time.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Gunz wrote:I'm a professional sex obsessed neurotic lesbian....it takes up all of my time.
Sounds interesting. I was once offered a job as a gynocologist for the FBI.
My wife wouldn't let me take it.

it's hard to fault a woman for being a lesbian... from my perspective.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum