Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Airline fight

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spirit Airline fight Empty Spirit Airline fight 3/12/2016, 9:40 am

2seaoat

America is slipping down a slippery slope where class and civility is a foreign concept.  Pedestrian coarse and crude behavior is favored over measured civil public conduct.  A boom box on an airplane resulted in a girl fight, but what struck me was how shoddily dressed and behaved the participants were.  I think some folks should not wear yoga pants.  I could not imagine in the 1960s seeing this kind of behavior on a plane.  Two hour waits to be processed at the airport only to get on a flying cattle car where cows behave better.  My illness does not allow me to fly anymore, but I am thankful I will never have to endure being forced into a sardine can with folks who have simply lost any idea of civility and class.  It is no wonder that Trump rallies are popular and violent.

Now you load up the emotional support pets, and now you have flying barns full of all type of animals.

2Spirit Airline fight Empty Re: Spirit Airline fight 3/12/2016, 10:08 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:America is slipping down a slippery slope where class and civility is a foreign concept.  Pedestrian coarse and crude behavior is favored over measured civil public conduct.  A boom box on an airplane resulted in a girl fight, but what struck me was how shoddily dressed and behaved the participants were.  I think some folks should not wear yoga pants.  I could not imagine in the 1960s seeing this kind of behavior on a plane.  Two hour waits to be processed at the airport only to get on a flying cattle car where cows behave better.  My illness does not allow me to fly anymore, but I am thankful I will never have to endure being forced into a sardine can with folks who have simply lost any idea of civility and class.  It is no wonder that Trump rallies are popular and violent.

Now you load up the emotional support pets, and now you have flying barns full of all type of animals.

Children raised without parental guidance, morals, and core values grow up and buy airline tickets.

3Spirit Airline fight Empty Re: Spirit Airline fight 3/12/2016, 4:50 pm

RealLindaL

We used to love to fly (and hubby often did on business) but neither of us has flown since 9/11 -- not because we fear terrorists but because of the HASSLE. So thanks, Sea -- reading this just makes me feel that much better about our decision to avoid the skies.

Of course, heavy traffic and road rage don't make highway travel much fun any more, either. All in all, we just don't travel much at all any more and are content to stay at home in our little piece of paradise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum