Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CIA - - Enemy or friend?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CIA - - Enemy or friend? Empty CIA - - Enemy or friend? 2/18/2016, 7:54 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What follows is a story about ten different armies raised and operated by the CIA ... and ALL OF WHICH FAILED!

No question any modern country needs a functioning spy operation. The Question is, do we need covert actions by rogue groups AT ALL?"

It's time to get rid of the CIA once and for all, and start a spy agency that can be relied upon.!!!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article44257.htm

2CIA - - Enemy or friend? Empty Re: CIA - - Enemy or friend? 2/18/2016, 8:30 pm

Wasn't GHW Bush head of the CIA? What does that tell you...

3CIA - - Enemy or friend? Empty Re: CIA - - Enemy or friend? 2/19/2016, 10:52 am

gatorfan

Bill Clinton decimated the CIA.

4CIA - - Enemy or friend? Empty Re: CIA - - Enemy or friend? 2/19/2016, 7:38 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:Bill Clinton decimated the CIA.

It doesn't matter what Clinton did. The current CIA is a totally rogue operation and evidently harmful to the U.S.A.

5CIA - - Enemy or friend? Empty Re: CIA - - Enemy or friend? 2/19/2016, 7:43 pm

It's likely that they're the reason the benghazi compound was hit... wouldn't surprise me if it was with our weapons.

6CIA - - Enemy or friend? Empty Re: CIA - - Enemy or friend? 2/19/2016, 11:54 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:It's likely that they're the reason the benghazi compound was hit... wouldn't surprise me if it was with our weapons.

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me or many other people if the CIA WAS in fact responsible for the attack on our consulate in Benghazi. Maybe they were paying the terrorists, or furnishing the weaponry. There's considerable evidence the CIA has indeed been funding and supplying ISIS, by the way..

7CIA - - Enemy or friend? Empty Re: CIA - - Enemy or friend? 2/20/2016, 4:31 pm

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It's likely that they're the reason the benghazi compound was hit... wouldn't surprise me if it was with our weapons.

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me or many other people if the CIA WAS in fact responsible for the attack on our consulate in Benghazi. Maybe they were paying the terrorists, or furnishing the weaponry. There's considerable evidence the CIA has indeed been funding and supplying ISIS, by the way..

Then show us the unbiased FACTS. NOT opinions from your beloved far left wing conspiracy sites. Show us proof where the CIA provided funding and supplies to ISIS.

8CIA - - Enemy or friend? Empty Re: CIA - - Enemy or friend? 2/20/2016, 5:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Then show us the unbiased FACTS.

When have you EVER posted UNBIASED facts? We are still waiting......

CIA - - Enemy or friend? On_the10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum