Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glenn Beck believes that God brought about the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia in order to encourage Americans to vote for Ted Cruz.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/17/politics/glenn-beck-god-killed-scalia-so-cruz-could-win/index.html

I can't imagine what the republican party's path forward is at this point.  The base, the talking heads, the actual politicians themselves, they all are so incredibly out of touch with reality that I can't even imagine how they will ever again be viable on the issues.

Well, actually, I guess that means that the path forward will continue to be what it has been for the last decade: House district gerrymandering, voter suppression, and red meat for low information voters.

Climate science is a massive world wide conspiracy!

All economic numbers are fake!

Inflation is exploding and the dollar is tanking, in spite of virtually every data point on the subject!

The christian god wants us to vote for Ted Cruz!

The christian god doesn't want gay people to have civil rights!

We need more war in the Middle East!

Tax cuts for the wealthy!

Let's fundamentally change the internet so that the pricing model mirrors the cable subscriptions that consumers are fleeing in droves!

Presidents don't appoint Supreme Court justices!

Sal

Sal

Sorry, Glenn ...

... but, the evangelicals are lost ...

... they've found a new Daddy who is YOOOOOGE and doesn't practice that "love your neighbor" and "turn the other cheek" namby-pamby bullcrap that they never really believed anyway.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum