Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cruz: Imperialist, racist, sexist, classist and homophobic. No wonder Markle Likes Him!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

This is the devout, hardcore Christian fundamentalist conservative, dedicated to every one of the ten Commandments -- including honesty -- of the Jesus bible legend whose smarmy political bullshit includes organizing a phone campaign in Iowa advising republican caucus attendees that Ben Carson was dropping out and they should vote instead for the Cuban-Canadian. This is the same Harvard Law School educated attorney from Texas who pretends whatever is necessary or advantageous to keep the knuckle-draggers he's chosen as his target audience enthralled.

And this is the creepy political manipulator our resident Born-Agin', evangelist, Jesus freak of the hardcore ffaaaaaaaarrrr right, adores.

It figures. LOL

Read this and laugh: http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/35021-terrifying-ted-and-his-ultra-conservative-vision-for-america

Why do you hate hispanic-americans?

RACIST..!!

2seaoat

Why do you hate hispanic-americans?

RACIST..!

Wrong....Canadian Worm.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Why do you hate hispanic-americans?

RACIST..!!

Let''s see here ... I have no idea what your racial or even your sex is; but let's say you were Asian and a trans-sexual. (am I warm?) Would identifying you accurately as a trans-sexual Asian, constitute a racist statement? I thought not. Thank you. Is Cruz of Cuban extraction? Was he born in Canada? Did he not hold a Canadian citizenship until quite recently? Actually, I'm not saying anything about Cruz that Trump hasn't said -- accurately -- I might add. And while I'm no Trump fan, he does indeed make a point -- if that sick, twisted, Christian freak does win the nomination, there will be lawsuits filed against him, not just by democrats, but from his own party as well. Reality.

It would be wise (something you evidently cannot fathom) to actually learn what constitutes racism before you hurl your senseless and worthless insults. But then again, credibility and respect are qualities you have always been willing to forego. LOL

It really doesn't matter what you say once the race card is played. It trumps all claims... regardless of validity. I didn't make the rules comrade... but I do insist that we only play with one set of them.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:It really doesn't matter what you say once the race card is played. It trumps all claims... regardless of validity. I didn't make the rules comrade... but I do insist that we only play with one set of them.

If you enjoy playing with yourself, I certainly won't stop you. LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:This is the devout, hardcore Christian fundamentalist conservative, dedicated to every one of the ten Commandments -- including honesty -- of the Jesus bible legend whose smarmy political bullshit includes organizing a phone campaign in Iowa advising republican caucus attendees that Ben Carson was dropping out and they should vote instead for the Cuban-Canadian. This is the same Harvard Law School educated attorney from Texas who pretends whatever is necessary or advantageous to keep the knuckle-draggers he's chosen as his target audience enthralled.

And this is the creepy political manipulator our resident Born-Agin', evangelist, Jesus freak of the hardcore ffaaaaaaaarrrr right, adores.

It figures.    LOL

Read this and laugh:  http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/3502-terrifying-ted-and-his-ultra-conservative-vision-for-america

I do love you allowing me to live rent free in your mind. Thank you for the free rent.

The accommodations are so spacious and wide open. I guess that's because nothing about racism, bigotry or antisemitism clutters your mind.

Allow me to lie back and enjoy the warm glow radiating from all your hate and vitriol.

Cruz: Imperialist, racist, sexist, classist and homophobic.  No wonder Markle Likes Him! BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:This is the devout, hardcore Christian fundamentalist conservative, dedicated to every one of the ten Commandments -- including honesty -- of the Jesus bible legend whose smarmy political bullshit includes organizing a phone campaign in Iowa advising republican caucus attendees that Ben Carson was dropping out and they should vote instead for the Cuban-Canadian. This is the same Harvard Law School educated attorney from Texas who pretends whatever is necessary or advantageous to keep the knuckle-draggers he's chosen as his target audience enthralled.

It figures.    LOL

Read this and laugh:  http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/3502-terrifying-ted-and-his-ultra-conservative-vision-for-america

I do love you allowing me to live rent free in your mind.  Thank you for the free rent.

The accommodations are so spacious and wide open.  I guess that's because nothing about racism, bigotry or antisemitism clutters your mind.

Allow me to lie back and enjoy the warm glow radiating from all your hate and vitriol.

Cruz: Imperialist, racist, sexist, classist and homophobic.  No wonder Markle Likes Him! BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Once again, caught without having any sort of intelligent response, you resort to your "I'm desperate" collection of cliches. Thanks for another laugh ...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum