Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uncomfirmed report....a drop in half of ratings from highest rating republican debate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I heard a discussion that the Fox ratings were half of what the all time high ratings for the 2016 Debate series. Trump cost Fox many times over the five million he once demanded for a donation to veterans. If he stays off the air at Fox and wins the Republican nomination........Fox may have lost crazy.

dumpcare

They have become redundant, besides I only watched a couple to see Trump disrupt the debates.

The debates regardless of party are to spew their lies to the masses with no intentions of follow through. Trouble is a good percentage of the masses believe them.

I will make up my mind by searching their actual records.

ppaca wrote:

I will make up my mind by searching their actual records.

cheers  And with that you must go further to see why they voted, governed, led as they did. Most folks don't have the time.  Eating the pablum is so much easier.

I'm pleased to hear that rand did well. I can no longer watch politicians on tv... it grates my nerves.

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:I'm pleased to hear that rand did well. I can no longer watch politicians on tv... it grates my nerves.

I didn't watch but 5 minutes or so I read two article's this morning that said he was one of the winner's.

2seaoat

I watched the day after summaries......did not tune in for the first time. I want Trump to win and get beat like a drum in the general. My only hope is Mr. K, and he is so far behind, I doubt he will even be in the race when I vote in the Illinois primary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum