Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can carrots cure cancer ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can carrots cure cancer ? Empty Can carrots cure cancer ? 1/24/2016, 6:45 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.myfitmagazine.com/she-drank-carrot-juice-from-25-kg-carrots-every-day-heres-what-happened-after-8-months/

“I was exposed to operation for colon cancer in June 2012, and then I denied chemotherapy healing. I was feeling better day by day, however after six months the results found that the cancer was spread to the lungs and the colon cancer has entered the fourth phase,” she said.

She claims that she found a story about a man, Ralph Cole, who was diagnosed with skin cancer and who effectively cured it by consuming about two and a half kilograms of carrot juice every day.

She thought it was worth a try, so she started to make carrot juice from 2.5 kg of carrot every day, and she drank it throughout the entire day.

As she claims, just after 8 weeks, her tumors had stopped spreading. Her tumor and lymph glands began to shrink.

Four months later, her glands were back to normal and her tumors were continuing their withdrawal.

Eight months later, the computerized tomography test showed that the cancer was completely gone.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum