Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads Empty Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads 1/18/2016, 7:29 am

2seaoat

I have been all over the country and I have never seen so many lawyer commercials as I see in the Gulf Coast. It is the most obnoxious and terrible sign that America is looking to get something for nothing. Lawyers showing off their offices.....take no prisoners ads.........it used to be soap, cars and products which filled local tv......not in the Gulf Coast......it seems like every other ad is for a lawyer. The other thing is how many half hour info commercials.....never seen anything like it.....no local programing, game shows, soaps.....just info commercials and lawyer ads......WTF.

2Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads Empty Re: Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads 1/18/2016, 8:03 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I have been all over the country and I have never seen so many lawyer commercials as I see in the Gulf Coast.   It is the most obnoxious and terrible sign that America is looking to get something for nothing.  Lawyers showing off their offices.....take no prisoners ads.........it used to be soap, cars and products which filled local tv......not in the Gulf Coast......it seems like every other ad is for a lawyer.   The other thing is how many half hour info commercials.....never seen anything like it.....no local programing, game shows, soaps.....just info commercials and lawyer ads......WTF.

The City of Pensacola has the most tort lawyers per capita than any other city in America. 
When we used to have a printed phone directory,  the "attorney" category had the most pages of any classification in the yellow pages because of all the half page and full page advertisements. 

However,  now what also has to be the most high-profile tort lawyer in America is blanketing Pensacola with ads and competing with Pensacola's tort lawyers.  But he's not in Pensacola.  He's in Birmingham and he's advertising all over Alabama,  Mississippi and the Florida panhandle. 

Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads Alex10

Last edited by Bob on 1/18/2016, 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

3Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads Empty Re: Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads 1/18/2016, 8:04 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But this is my favorite lawyer of all.  lol

4Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads Empty Re: Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads 1/18/2016, 4:59 pm

I'll agree, Oatie. We've lived in a lot of places but Pensacola takes the cake on lawyer ads. And talk shows!

When I worked in Pensacola, back in the day, I had to deal with attorneys and can not find one good thing to say about the ones with whom I interacted. Let me think a minute...maybe one good thing...NOPE...not one good thing.

5Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads Empty Re: Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads 1/18/2016, 8:53 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I have been all over the country and I have never seen so many lawyer commercials as I see in the Gulf Coast.   It is the most obnoxious and terrible sign that America is looking to get something for nothing.  Lawyers showing off their offices.....take no prisoners ads.........it used to be soap, cars and products which filled local tv......not in the Gulf Coast......it seems like every other ad is for a lawyer.   The other thing is how many half hour info commercials.....never seen anything like it.....no local programing, game shows, soaps.....just info commercials and lawyer ads......WTF.

Same here in Tallahassee. One larger local law firm has worked out a live call-in show after the late news at 11:30. Various subject but it does put them in touch first with people who might have been injured.

6Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads Empty Re: Gulf Coast Lawyer TV ads 1/18/2016, 9:25 pm

2seaoat

I feel like I am on the Oprah show and all I have to do is reach under my seat and get something for free. My lawyer has never advertised and just has a basic yellow page listing, but he is good and has plenty of clients.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum