Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The odd makers had Democrats having a 39% chance of winning control of the senate this spring

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

After the convention it had raised to 70%, and after the video it has gone to 79%......Romney is going to cause long term damage to the Republican Party. At this rate, the house is at risk. Senate candidates are running from Romney, and Pawlenty bailed on the campaign to go to the wall street to get his sorry asz ready for 2016. I warned everybody about what a disaster this man is, and Pace is calling us sellouts because we know the man's dishonesty.........nope, stupid is going to now put this country at risk if the Democrats get the senate and the house. People must distance themselves from this phony, and get back to sound fiscal conservative policy which must include revenue increases.....they are coming anyway, but if this is a landslide the Democrats are going to think that more teachers, police, and fire has been voted on by America....WRONG.......The money will shortly be going to senate and house races, because this turd has already been flushed.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"That" video clip did Romney no favors:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Pres/Maps/Sep20.html#item-1

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It looks like the Senate is a wash--it is staying blue....

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Senate/Maps/Sep20-s.html

That website should start commenting on hot House races soon--I think Seaoat's predictions might come true.

If only the Republicans had gotten behind Congressman Paul. We would be having a much more competitive election. It certainly would have been redder in color than it is going to be in the two legislative branches.

This is what you end up with when the Republican mantra is ABO, you end up with not only Obama getting re-elected, but you lose ground everywhere else, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Is Pawlenty going to be running in 2016? Surely not.

2seaoat

Is Pawlenty going to be running in 2016? Surely not.

He is running to wall street........you got to get approved.......they screwed up with Mitt, so next time they are going to have plenty of puppets.

2seaoat wrote:After the convention it had raised to 70%, and after the video it has gone to 79%......Romney is going to cause long term damage to the Republican Party. At this rate, the house is at risk. Senate candidates are running from Romney, and Pawlenty bailed on the campaign to go to the wall street to get his sorry asz ready for 2016. I warned everybody about what a disaster this man is, and Pace is calling us sellouts because we know the man's dishonesty.........nope, stupid is going to now put this country at risk if the Democrats get the senate and the house. People must distance themselves from this phony, and get back to sound fiscal conservative policy which must include revenue increases.....they are coming anyway, but if this is a landslide the Democrats are going to think that more teachers, police, and fire has been voted on by America....WRONG.......The money will shortly be going to senate and house races, because this turd has already been flushed.

Psssst Seaoat,
Dems already control the Senate homey.

2seaoat

The Senate was supposed to go Republican......you can give me crap, but your candidate dropped the ball, and my candidate Newt Gingrich would have Bobby Thompson asking him to come to Wisconsin and talk, and the Senate would have been Republican. Wake up.....Mitten Kitten is not the tough guy you think he is.......he is as popular among down candidates as Obama was in 2010.....Peggy Noonan has it right.......Ann Coulter has it right, and I have been right.

2seaoat wrote:The Senate was supposed to go Republican......you can give me crap, but your candidate dropped the ball, and my candidate Newt Gingrich would have Bobby Thompson asking him to come to Wisconsin and talk, and the Senate would have been Republican. Wake up.....Mitten Kitten is not the tough guy you think he is.......he is as popular among down candidates as Obama was in 2010.....Peggy Noonan has it right.......Ann Coulter has it right, and I have been right.

Pssst....the election is not over homey.

2seaoat

Down candidates......who ran the furthest......Democrats in 2010, or Republicans in 2012. Nobody wanted Obama to visit their district in 2010, and more and more down candidates in 2012 do not want Mr. Romney to visit.....you do not win the swing states when Bobby Thompson would prefer Romney not visit Wisconsin........Wisconsin once was considered a swing state.........see ya!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

As anyone who's been reading the forums for any period of time knows, the concepts Romney was caught discussing with his group of high dollar donors is simply standard run of the mill right wing dogma. It came as no surprise whatsoever that he expressed the 47% attitude. His statements totally reflect many posts we've all read here.

It's like the "legitimate rape" statement by Akin and the cartoon with the characters saying to each other: Great! Now the whole country knows what we think!

There are a lot of people who fall in the 47% that perhaps are now changing their mind about voting for R&R. It's a good thing they finally realized what they stand for.

You would think since romney is such a wallstreet insider he would have his croneys covering for him on this. silent

I had ask before. who are these in-traders people?

who are they?

and dont you think its odd since everyone here accuses romney of being a wallstreet insider, and this is the way it is?

do you know what they do on intrade?

you buy for a few 2-3$ each your winner. its like legal gambling.

and group of people with very little money could skew the ratings on this, so its not something scientific that can be counted on.

http://www.intrade.com/v4/markets/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum