Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our tax dollars are at work in pakistan apologizing for freedom of speech.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/20/your-tax-dollars-at-work-state-department-now-running-tv-ads-in-pakistan-denouncing-mohammed-movie/

Rev wright was right.

americas chickens are roosting, in the whitehouse.

whats next? maybe we should give the terrorist some more money for security.......

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Wouldn't it be cheaper to turn over the film maker to the muslims and let them deal with him. 1st amendment aside, I'm ok with turning him over.

more obama weak sauce... cue seaoat to parrot his strong foreign relations fantasy.

2seaoat

I am curious.....tell me how you show strength in Pakistan on this issue.......run an ad with Clint Eastwood? Maybe cut and splice some old John Wayne movies......You know partner........I don't think this town is big enough for your Mr. M and me.......

I got it.......we can have Mitt get up and talk tough.....yea thats the ticket.....then he will be off to the French Rivera for three years....that might take care of two problems.

Simple question......how do you get tough on this issue?

My answer is simple. You find the people responsible. You eliminate the problem. I think the President has shown he can do the job.......and that is why Al Queda wants to stir the pot......an eye for an eye.

However, I personally think there may be other interests at work.....because like clockwork they know how to push the stupid button.....and like a slot machine hitting a jackpot.....America gets into another war.

2seaoat wrote:I am curious.....tell me how you show strength in Pakistan on this issue.......run an ad with Clint Eastwood? Maybe cut and splice some old John Wayne movies......You know partner........I don't think this town is big enough for your Mr. M and me.......

I got it.......we can have Mitt get up and talk tough.....yea thats the ticket.....then he will be off to the French Rivera for three years....that might take care of two problems.

My answer is simple. You find the people responsible. You eliminate the problem. I think the President has shown he can do the job.......and that is why Al Queda wants to stir the pot......an eye for an eye.

However, I personally think there may be other interests at work.....because like clockwork they know how to push the stupid button.....and like a slot machine hitting a jackpot.....America gets into another war.

He's apologizing as if WE are in the WRONG somehow. These murderous bastards attacked us and killed our people and he is apologizing. Mad

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I can't help but remember when the dumbass wanted to apolagize for dropping bombs on japan when he was doing his apology tour of the world. The japanese government talked him out of it.

2seaoat wrote:I am curious.....tell me how you show strength in Pakistan on this issue.......run an ad with Clint Eastwood? Maybe cut and splice some old John Wayne movies......You know partner........I don't think this town is big enough for your Mr. M and me.......

here's an idea... you make a clear statement that our country was founded upon liberty and inalienable rights. there will be views that even the president might be offended by... but that president will squash your country like a bug if you try to use our freedoms to attack us or to justify said attacks... just like bin laden. this isn't a threat... it's a simple matter of fact... fair warning.

Lavern wrote:http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/20/your-tax-dollars-at-work-state-department-now-running-tv-ads-in-pakistan-denouncing-mohammed-movie/

Rev wright was right.

whats next? maybe we should give the terrorist some more money for security.......

Why don't you say that to the families that lost their loved ones in that attack? I mean it's our right to provoke crazed people and have other people die for it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's gotta be at least 30 years since I've been hearing politicans (both parties) tell us we need to stop throwing away money on that "foreign aid" About the same length of time they've been telling us "I'm gonna stop all this government waste".

If anybody wants to wager with me that the guy in the magic underwear is gonna do any different than all the rest who came before him, PM me so we can make the wager.

BHO knows that all the turmoil in the mideast is the best chance he has at getting reelected since it diverts weak minded voters (his base) from the reality of his miserable record. I have to wonder how much is "artificially" stimulated? It wouldn't surprise me at all given the performance of his DOJ in civil matters.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Lavern wrote:http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/20/your-tax-dollars-at-work-state-department-now-running-tv-ads-in-pakistan-denouncing-mohammed-movie/

Rev wright was right.

Why don't you say that to the families that lost their loved ones in that attack? I mean it's our right to provoke crazed people and have other people die for it.

This is a rediculus comment.

Americans do a lot of things that offend other cultures in the world. That does not mean its a excuse for savages to kill people.

You are again blaming the rape victim instead of the rapist.

2seaoat

Now when the President three weeks before the election starts dropping bombs somewhere.......gee......what do you think is going to happen in domestic politics? You cannot handicap stupidity. When he kicks asz it will be politics, and when he uses prudence it will be politics.....but thankfully the campaign will come to an end in the near future and maybe people will become Americans first, and not the tools of special interests who want this nation to fight another unnecessary war. Fooled me once.....will not be fooled again.

the obama administration tried to get the "spontaneous protest over a video" crap to stick to the wall for over a week. well... were they lying or incompetent or blaming our freedoms? a candid examination of obama's foreign relations fantasy needs to take place... "bridging the gap"crap may not have meant what you thought either.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Is Lavern another Chrissy sock?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Tell me who coordinated the newspapers, tv, and demonstrations throughout the Middle East? The who is always and easy answer, the why......now that takes some thought. I think the same interests which trumped up the war drums in 2001 are doing a repeat act, and this idea we have to do anything because some folks are demonstrating in the middle east is exactly what some people want to accomplish......so who are the three major interest groups who do not want the President reelected:

1. The industrial/military complex.....the cuts are coming. They will be deep and certain if Obama wins. Profits will plummet, and the why is pretty simple.....war is good in their world.

2. Al Queda stated goal was to lure America into a series of revenue bleeding conflicts, and if the folks go fight Iran.....maybe that drone will not come through the sun roof of their Mercedes.

3. The Israelis have an extensive network of intelligence agents throughout the Middle East, and war with Iran protects their nation state. It is logical and absolutely necessary for Israel to neutralize Iran's Nuclear power. Their military cannot do it. American military can. So what is the best course to protect the nation state? It is obvious that these events were never spontaneous. We have three interest groups which fill the why part, but now the investigation of the who..........my problem, is I am beginning not to be able to tell the differences in the who.......their interests are all blending together.......and when this blending reaches its full logical path.......you cannot separate the who......and that is the challenge which faces America.

We need to start understanding that America's military strength has always been its economy......and this idea that we will pour our wealth down a rabbit hole of other folks interests......well I think most Americans are getting it.....We need a strong defense, We need strong alliances with Israel, and we need to put Al Queda in perspective and respond accordingly.......but people are not going to march lockstep over the cliff....

the obama administration for over a week called it a spontaneous uncoordinated protest over a youtube video.

why?

PkrBum wrote:the obama administration for over a week called it a spontaneous uncoordinated protest over a youtube video.

why?

Because that's what they said it was.

PkrBum wrote:the obama administration for over a week called it a spontaneous uncoordinated protest over a youtube video.

why?

Well after all it would look pretty bad to acknowledge an intelligence failure that resulted in the deaths of Americans including a diplomat. I guess the pesky goings on in the Mideast just aren't as important as attending those all important fund raisers. Who needs to attend security briefings when there is an apple pie out there waiting to be eaten and a check ready to accept for the old campaign?

nochain wrote:

why?

Well after all it would look pretty bad to acknowledge an intelligence failure that resulted in the deaths of Americans including a diplomat. I guess the pesky goings on in the Mideast just aren't as important as attending those all important fund raisers. Who needs to attend security briefings when there is an apple pie out there waiting to be eaten and a check ready to accept for the old campaign?

it's curious... obama said it again yesterday after the terrorist attack was called "self-evident" by his press secretary. there are some odd details surrounding the assassination of the ambassador. why was he there? why so little security after the egyptian riots? on 9/11? was that even an armoured vehicle? didn't appear to be. the ambassador's timeline is suddenly vacant from the news. i heard or read the next morning when it was still chaotic (and romney was being skewered) that the ambassador had arrived at the embassy in tripoli that evening from somewhere in europe. why would he have set out so quickly and lightly guarded? on that of all days?

well... all i know for certain is that flatex won't be screaming "conspiracy"..!! because a dem is da prez.

PkrBum wrote:
nochain wrote:

why?

it's curious... obama said it again yesterday after the terrorist attack was called "self-evident" by his press secretary. there are some odd details surrounding the assassination of the ambassador. why was he there? why so little security after the egyptian riots? on 9/11? was that even an armoured vehicle? didn't appear to be. the ambassador's timeline is suddenly vacant from the news. i heard or read the next morning when it was still chaotic (and romney was being skewered) that the ambassador had arrived at the embassy in tripoli that evening from somewhere in europe. why would he have set out so quickly and lightly guarded? on that of all days?

well... all i know for certain is that flatex won't be screaming "conspiracy"..!! because a dem is da prez.

obama and his followers have a great plan. Its called lie and lie alot, deny and deny a lot. and sooner or later everyone else will deny and and believe all the lies.

His administration knew about the threats but failed to protect our people. We had a terrorist attack on 911 and that should have been expected even without the warning they were given.

now he's over there pretending we are at fault. making apologies.

it really is no difference in blaming a woman who gets raped for looking sexy. Isnt that what muslims do?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum