Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you white are you straight ?..I got the dating service for you...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.rt.com/usa/327919-white-people-dating-site/

Are you white are you straight ?..I got the dating service for you... 568af8f6c46188b7708b4622

Do they have anything in a white-hispanic, white-cajun, white-black, or white-native american?

I'll just settle for a brunette with brown eyes if not... lol.

Sal

Sal

Are you white are you straight ?..I got the dating service for you... Whatyourelookingfor

2seaoat

I think folks certainly have the right to associate with who they want and find happiness. I love diversity and the beauty of all people, but I was attracted mostly to white woman. We each have a genetic and environmental context to attraction, but I lived in an environment which was not as diverse as the environment I live in Illinois. What a melting pot, and what beautiful people. However, I once spent a couple days in Maine going to the beach, and I must say that PB had beautiful people compared to folks wading into the cold waters of Maine on a hot summer day. If you can find a person to share love, it is a wonderful thing which everybody should try to find happiness, and if these single issue sites help people do it great. I just would be lost at 64 trying to find another person to share my life and feel blessed to have my family and the time I have left with the same.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum