Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doctor Expelled From Hospital for Exposing Truth About Homosexuality

+4
Wordslinger
ZVUGKTUBM
EmeraldGhost
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.charismanews.com/us/52253-doctor-expelled-from-hospital-for-exposing-truth-about-homosexuality

"The evidence is irrefutable that behaviors common within the homosexual community are unhealthy and high risk for a host of serious medical consequences, including STD's, HIV and AIDS, anal cancer, hepatitis, parasitic intestinal infections, and psychiatric disorders," Church reportedly wrote.

"Life expectancy is significantly decreased as a result of HIV/AIDS, complications from the other health problems, and suicide. This alone should make it reprehensible to the medical community, who has an obligation to promote and model healthy behaviors and lifestyles."

For attorney Mast, Church's case represents the fight for religious freedom many Christians face when making their faith public in the private sector.

Just because an act is legal—be it abortion, education standards or gay marriage—doesn't make it moral, Mast says.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
"The evidence is irrefutable that behaviors common within the homosexual community are unhealthy and high risk for a host of serious medical consequences, including STD's, HIV and AIDS, anal cancer, hepatitis, parasitic intestinal infections, and psychiatric disorders," Church reportedly wrote.

"Life expectancy is significantly decreased as a result of HIV/AIDS, complications from the other health problems, and suicide. This alone should make it reprehensible to the medical community, who has an obligation to promote and model healthy behaviors and lifestyles."

Not to mention fecal incontinence. Yuk!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

So medical professionals now can't tell their male patients that engaging in anal sex is unhealthy?

While I do not begrudge the massive societal gains made in the last few years by the LGBT community, I do resent their quest to make society accept the notion that screwing someone in the ass is completely normal and has no health risks associated with it.

It is as if the LGBT community will not be satisfied until they are 100% legitimized. Sorry, but I can't accept that. I could never do the things a gay man does.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:So medical professionals now can't tell their male patients that engaging in anal sex is unhealthy?

While I do not begrudge the massive societal gains made in the last few years by the LGBT community, I do resent their quest to make society accept the notion that screwing someone in the ass is completely normal and has no health risks associated with it.

It is as if the LGBT community will not be satisfied until they are 100% legitimized. Sorry, but I can't accept that. I could never do the things a gay man does.

stop making sense or seaoat will kick you out of the progressive club....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I'm damned glad Mast's prognostications don't apply to bestiality. It's good to know that what I do with my favorite sheep is healthy.

I'm looking for investors to start a new magazine for people like us ... it will be called: EWE

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm "bisexual".  What that means is that I can be sexually attracted to both males and females.
I didn't choose it for myself,  I'm just that way.  I've been that way since puberty. 

But while I have engaged in heterosexual sex,  I've never even once engaged in homosexual sex. 
Why is that you might ask. It's because that for the whole course of my life I've been conditioned to believe there's something ugly about it. 
The idea of actually physically engaging in sex with another flesh and blood male turns me off because of that conditioning.  Even though I might be sexually attracted to the same male,  I would never be able to perform sex with another male because of that.

You folks that have all this figured out,  try to put yourself in my place.  It's not an easy thing to go through life with.  In fact,  there's really no doubt that it's the thing that's given me such weirdo ideas about most everything.  It's a side effect.  lol

2seaoat

I do not care what consensual adults do in their bedroom. None of my or the government's business. Don't care.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:I do not care what consensual adults do in their bedroom.  None of my or the government's business.   Don't care.

That's the point. Keep it in the bedroom. However, militant members of the LGBT community want to throw it in our faces.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I do not care what consensual adults do in their bedroom.  None of my or the government's business.   Don't care.

That's the point. Keep it in the bedroom. However, militant members of the LGBT community want to throw it in our faces.

And pray tell, just how do they do that? What do you mean? They force you to watch their sexual unions?

Don't worry. What I do with my beautiful ewe Lillian I keep in private ...

What? No parade or tax breaks?

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Open your eyes.

Our entire culture is awash in sexuality.

Why should homosexuals hide theirs in the closet?

As for anal sex, many heterosexuals couples engage in it and many homosexuals couples do not.

Mind your own business.

Live and let fuck.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:I'm damned glad Mast's prognostications don't apply to bestiality.  It's good to know that what I do with my favorite sheep is healthy.

I'm looking for investors to start a new magazine for people like us ... it will be called:  EWE

Sure explains a lot.

In every joke is an element of truth....

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

"There are a number of health risks with anal sex, and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:

The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV. Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure. Exposure to the human papillomavirus (HPV) may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer. Using lubricants can help some, but doesn't completely prevent tearing.

The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus. Our external tissue has layers of dead cells that serve as a protective barrier against infection. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection, which leaves it vulnerable to tearing and the spread of infection.

The anus was designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we defecate. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet. However, Kegel exercises to strengthen the sphincter may help prevent this problem or correct it.

The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.

Anal sex can carry other risks as well. Oral contact with the anus can put both partners at risk for hepatitis, herpes, HPV, and other infections. For heterosexual couples, pregnancy can occur if semen is deposited near the opening to the vagina.

Even though serious injury from anal sex is not common, it can occur. Bleeding after anal sex could be due to a hemorrhoid or tear, or something more serious such as a perforation (hole) in the colon. This is a dangerous problem that requires immediate medical attention. Treatment involves a hospital stay, surgery, and antibiotics to prevent infection.
"

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-concerns

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

EmeraldGhost wrote:"There are a number of health risks with anal sex, and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:

The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV. Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure. Exposure to the human papillomavirus (HPV) may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer. Using lubricants can help some, but doesn't completely prevent tearing.

The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus. Our external tissue has layers of dead cells that serve as a protective barrier against infection. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection, which leaves it vulnerable to tearing and the spread of infection.

The anus was designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we defecate. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet. However, Kegel exercises to strengthen the sphincter may help prevent this problem or correct it.

The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.

Anal sex can carry other risks as well. Oral contact with the anus can put both partners at risk for hepatitis, herpes, HPV, and other infections. For heterosexual couples, pregnancy can occur if semen is deposited near the opening to the vagina.

Even though serious injury from anal sex is not common, it can occur. Bleeding after anal sex could be due to a hemorrhoid or tear, or something more serious such as a perforation (hole) in the colon. This is a dangerous problem that requires immediate medical attention. Treatment involves a hospital stay, surgery, and antibiotics to prevent infection.
"

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-concerns

I heard a comedian once quip how his asshole was an exit, and not an entrance.....

Sal

Sal

You fellas have a full blown fixation.

A really, really creepy fixation.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:You fellas have a full blown fixation.

Naw we are just generally in agreement that corn-holing isn't a good practice........But you can keep it up ..practice makes perfect...

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Salinsky wrote:You fellas have a full blown fixation.

Well, I know I don't have any fixation on it.

But I do agree it's a really, really creepy (nasty) practice.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I remember it well.  It was way back on the PNJ forum.  A regular poster with the handle nolegstostandon,  had followed me to another internet forum where my bisexuality was known.  A regular poster on that forum who was homosexual  had been posting and hinting about suicide.  And I got in that thread to try to help as did others.
nolegstostandon read all that.  And then he sent me a personal message saying he was going to out me on the PNJ forum.

That's when I decided to out myself instead of having him do it.
And I remember saying in that initial post that I understood why folks would never accept it.  I said it was because most folks believe it to be "creepy".  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

See it's just a fact of human nature.  When we see two women diddling each other,  that's a turn-on.
But when see the same thing and it's two men,  it's "creepy". 
Is to me too.  lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum