Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flash! -- Trump IS being used in Terrorist recruiting video!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It turns out Hillary was telling the truth. As usual.

http://news.yahoo.com/al-shabaab-releases-recruitment-video-featuring-donald-trump-024507585.html

As usual? Hahaha... thanks for the laugh.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's not just Hillary saying it this time,  Pkr. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+in+terrorist+video&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What I said about Obama needing a bigger Secret Service detail in that other thread also applies to Trump.  
Not only does he have a million dollar bounty on his head from that mexican crime lord,  I'm sure those muslim jihaders want to see his head on a platter too.
I hope he understands that these folk will not be as easy to deal with as rosie o'donnell.  lol

I don't doubt that... I bet hillary and obama have been used too. I just got a kick out of slinger thinking she is honest.

2seaoat

It is good to know that the terrorist are as dumb as a Republican Primary voter.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:It is good to know that the terrorist are as dumb as a Republican Primary voter.

Didn't you tell us you've been one of those all your life?  The latter I mean. lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I don't doubt that... I bet hillary and obama have been used too. I just got a kick out of slinger thinking she is honest.

The truth is, most politicians lie. But on this issue -- whether Trump has made himself a recruiting tool for ISIS -- she told the truth. You right wing whackos convince yourselves of anything, all the time. Benghazi turned out to be nothing but a political witch hunt. Does Cruz or Rubio lie? Of course they do.

Whenever a politician says ANYTHING, view it with a grain of skepticism. If the thing has importance, you can bet the media -- the republican and democratic media -- will most likely chase down and broadcast any pro or con evidence.

As for me, the only politician running for president whom I trust, is Bernie. He's totally against the economic system that allows 1% to hold so much power, he wants single payer health insurance, and free college education -- things most successful European countries have.

2seaoat

I always pull a republican primary ballot. The crazies have all but taken over my party, but there are still traditional republicans on the ballot. ISIS and Republican voters have much in common.

2seaoat wrote:I always pull a republican primary ballot.  The crazies have all but taken over my party, but there are still traditional republicans on the ballot.  ISIS and Republican voters have much in common.

Who?

And what is a traditional republican?

Haven't all republicans sold their soul to the company store?

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:I don't doubt that... I bet hillary and obama have been used too. I just got a kick out of slinger thinking she is honest.

Of course Wordslinger does NOT believe that Hillary is honest in any way, shape or form. He, like 2seaoat, simply is bored and loves to stir the pot.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I always pull a republican primary ballot.  The crazies have all but taken over my party, but there are still traditional republicans on the ballot.  ISIS and Republican voters have much in common.

Must again be the meds.

What a sick and pathetic statement. I would expect such hate from Wordslinger and BoardsofFL but am surprised such bile coming from you.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Must again be the meds.

What a sick and pathetic statement.  I would expect such hate from Wordslinger and BoardsofFL but am surprised such bile coming from you.

Trump hates Mexicans and Muslims and is stirring the republican base who idolizes him. Indeed, the crazies have taken over the party! What's next with your brethren? Concentration camps for American Muslims?

Reality!! Seaoat was being polite ... screw the base of the republican party ... I hope they have chest pains the next six months!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

The truth is, most politicians lie.  But on this issue -- whether Trump has made himself a recruiting tool for ISIS -- she told the truth.  You right wing whackos convince yourselves of anything, all the time.  Benghazi turned out to be nothing but a political witch hunt.  Does Cruz or Rubio lie?  Of course they do.

Whenever a politician says ANYTHING, view it with a grain of skepticism.  If the thing has importance, you can bet the media -- the republican and democratic media -- will most likely chase down and broadcast any pro or con evidence.

As for me, the only politician running for president whom I trust, is Bernie.  He's totally against the economic system that allows 1% to hold so much power, he wants single payer health insurance, and free college education -- things most successful European countries have.

As you know, SHE LIED.  No such video had been made until after Hillary Clinton suggested the idea to the Islamic terrorists.  Does that now make Hillary Clinton the Al-Shabaab of the Democrats?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

The truth is, most politicians lie.  But on this issue -- whether Trump has made himself a recruiting tool for ISIS -- she told the truth.  You right wing whackos convince yourselves of anything, all the time.  Benghazi turned out to be nothing but a political witch hunt.  Does Cruz or Rubio lie?  Of course they do.

Whenever a politician says ANYTHING, view it with a grain of skepticism.  If the thing has importance, you can bet the media -- the republican and democratic media -- will most likely chase down and broadcast any pro or con evidence.

As for me, the only politician running for president whom I trust, is Bernie.  He's totally against the economic system that allows 1% to hold so much power, he wants single payer health insurance, and free college education -- things most successful European countries have.

As you know, SHE LIED.  No such video had been made until after Hillary Clinton suggested the idea to the Islamic terrorists.  Does that now make Hillary Clinton the Al-Shabaab of the Democrats?

Do you really think anyone in this forum believes any of your claims without evidence? Tell us again how you rode off laughing when a fellow motorcyclist with a passenger went down . . . and how you attempted to right that bad deed by changing the facts -- changing the scenario to a single rider on a race track? You're the champion, bar none, of total insecurity! LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Do you really think anyone in this forum believes any of your claims without evidence?  Tell us again how you rode off laughing when a fellow motorcyclist with a passenger went down . . . and how you attempted to right that bad deed by changing the facts -- changing the scenario to a single rider on a race track?  You're the champion, bar none, of total insecurity!  LOL

Still not reading well? Wasn't a fellow motorcyclist, they were STANDING STILL at a traffic light and I was standing still at the same traffic light on a Harley Softail. He could not hold up the weight of the crotch rocket and his ladyfriend. Yep, I let him see that I was laughing as I pulled away.

It is an entirely DIFFERENT incident where I proved to you that "tumbling" was no different than laying down a bike and the proof I provided was a race tract with two solo riders on two racing machines.

Please go back and READ for a change.

Changing facts?

Flash! -- Trump IS being used in Terrorist recruiting video!! Sohowsyr-448x336_zps66wa9rox

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Do you really think anyone in this forum believes any of your claims without evidence?  Tell us again how you rode off laughing when a fellow motorcyclist with a passenger went down . . . and how you attempted to right that bad deed by changing the facts -- changing the scenario to a single rider on a race track?  You're the champion, bar none, of total insecurity!  LOL

Still not reading well?  Wasn't a fellow motorcyclist, they were STANDING STILL at a traffic light and I was standing still at the same traffic light on a Harley Softail.  He could not hold up the weight of the crotch rocket and his ladyfriend.  Yep, I let him see that I was laughing as I pulled away.

It is an entirely DIFFERENT incident where I proved to you that "tumbling" was no different than laying down a bike and the proof I provided was a race tract with two solo riders on two racing machines.

Please go back and READ for a change.

Changing facts?

Flash! -- Trump IS being used in Terrorist recruiting video!! Sohowsyr-448x336_zps66wa9rox

Fact:  "Tumbling" in motorcycle lingo can have more than a single meaning.  I've always heard it as dropping a bike while the machine is standing still -- exactly as you describe in your stoplight scenario.  "Tumbling" off a bike is a different situation.  The fact that a fellow motorcyclist -- another rider -- would drop his bike while waiting for a stoplight, with a passenger aboard -- and you drive off laughing instead of helping the poor guy speaks for itself. You're a typical, arrogant, white racist hardcore conservative, so it's no wonder you always laugh at another person's miseries or mishaps.  No wonder I don't like you and never have!

As for tumbling my stopped BMW several times, I'm 5'8" tall with a pants seam of 29".  The R1100S sportbike I had at the time had a seat height of 31".  Since you don't know much about bikes, I'll explain to you that the R1100 had a Boxer-type engine.  Coupled with the seat height and having to spread my boots wide because of the wide engine, I was only able to get a toe down when I came to a stop.  If the road was uneven, and I needed another inch, I lost it.  The lean was simply too much to hold the weight of the bike.  Fortunately, I never had a fellow rider laugh and drive off.  If one, like you on one of those big, slow, archaic Harley's did so, I'd have picked up my machine, caught you and kicked the shit out of you with my short legs.  LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum