Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUPER show on netflix....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SUPER show on netflix.... Empty SUPER show on netflix.... 1/1/2016, 11:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Making of a murderer...excellent binge watch....I am on number 4 and my blood pressure is maxed out !!!

2SUPER show on netflix.... Empty Re: SUPER show on netflix.... 1/2/2016, 9:58 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Making of a murderer...excellent binge watch....I am on number 4 and my blood pressure is maxed out !!!

Thanks for the tip,  sounds interesting.

p.s.  if you haven't already watched "Narcos" on Netflix,  for gosh sakes don't miss that one.  It's a mind-blower and after I watched it I did a fact check and it's mostly all true.

3SUPER show on netflix.... Empty Re: SUPER show on netflix.... 1/2/2016, 12:44 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Making of a murderer...excellent binge watch....I am on number 4 and my blood pressure is maxed out !!!

Thanks for the tip,  sounds interesting.

p.s.  if you haven't already watched "Narcos" on Netflix,  for gosh sakes don't miss that one.  It's a mind-blower and after I watched it I did a fact check and it's mostly all true.
Thanks Bob..yeah this is a docu-drama and it's griping and reveals a great deal about the "justice" system....the people involved are regular, although one of them has a 69 IQ, his lawyer is very hate-able.....anyway I made it into number 6 and it keeps getting better...vast corruption, murder, evidence planting, and a typical dirtbag judge.....better than to kill a mockingbird...

4SUPER show on netflix.... Empty Re: SUPER show on netflix.... 1/5/2016, 4:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo,

Are you aware that there's now a huge backlash against the premise of this documentary.  For example...

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/morning-express-robin-meade/articles/2016/01/05/nancy-grace-making-a-murderer

5SUPER show on netflix.... Empty Re: SUPER show on netflix.... 1/7/2016, 8:19 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Teo,

Are you aware that there's now a huge backlash against the premise of this documentary.  For example...

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/morning-express-robin-meade/articles/2016/01/05/nancy-grace-making-a-murderer

Not unlike Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore's fraudulent "documntary", "An Inconvenient Truth", this supposed documentary, leaves out relevant evidence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum