Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad, Bad News: Oil Prices To Drop To Between $5 And $15 In 2016 – IMF..I'll give $500 for your prius Bob

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.thetrentonline.com/bad-bad-news-oil-prices-to-drop-to-between-5-and-15-in-2016-imf/

The days ahead may just be harder than envisaged as the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Thursday, said crude oil prices may slump to as low as $20 per barrel in 2016.

Following the release of the “IMF Executive Board Concludes 2015 Article IV Consultation with Iran” report, the body highlighted that the price of crude oil could drop between $5 and $15 in 2016. Following the release of the “IMF Executive Board Concludes 2015 Article IV Consultation with Iran” report, the body highlighted that the price of crude oil could drop between $5 and $15 in 2016.

According to IMF, the dwindling oil prices would not have overtly negative effect on Iran, whose gross domestic product (GDP) is expected to rise four to 5.5 percent by 2017.

“Prospects for 2016/17 are brighter, owing to the prospective lifting of economic sanctions. Higher oil production, lower costs for trade and financial transactions, and restored access to foreign assets, are expected to lift real GDP to about 4–5.5 percent next year,” IMF said.

2seaoat

I can now drive round trip to Pensacola from Northwest Illinois for less than seventy five dollars......I am going to try to put 400k miles on my Prius. The most amazing vehicle I have ever owned. We are at 150 and only need 250 more.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bad, Bad News: Oil Prices To Drop To Between $5 And $15 In 2016 – IMF..I'll give $500 for your prius Bob Trent-11

I must say, Teo.... You do get your news from some diverse sources.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Bad, Bad News: Oil Prices To Drop To Between $5 And $15 In 2016 – IMF..I'll give $500 for your prius Bob Trent-11

I must say, Teo.... You do get your news from some diverse sources.

I have tried to tie into the intergalactic web but I don't have a gray alien keyboard...

Markle

Markle

Nigeria...is that home base for the vast majority of internet scams?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:Nigeria...is that home base for the vast majority of internet scams?

yeah, like Kenya's the home of president scams...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum