Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attack on your first amendment right to free speech by Muslims

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/free-speech-that-mocks-islam-is-national-security-threat-for-u-s-prominent-nj-imam-tells-theblaze/

This Imam from NJ wants all speech that is deragatory towards Muslims and Islam stopped and not protected by the Constitution. He claims it is a national security threat because it incites violence.

How about Imams educate their fellow worshippers about how true believers of "Whatever Religion" show tolerance and an actual FAITH in their FAITH by not resorting to violence over insults or the mocking of Mohammed? How many Christians this week resorted to violence over the story about Jesus being married? I think that total would be about ZERO.

Pardon my french. Fuck Islam.

alecto wrote:Pardon my french. Fuck Islam.

Protect those that murder Americans?...

alecto wrote:Pardon my french. Fuck Islam.

my sentiments exactly

even obama went to google to have them sensor the anti islam video that was not the reason for all the riots but has become a excuse.

I didn't see Obama calling out the people who blasphemed Christianity over the statement that Jesus had a wife. Of course, Christians failed to riot, kill, or sodomize an ambassador.....unlike the uneducated Muslims.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 9/20/2012, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Hate whether spoken or written is never free......there is always a price to be paid.

2seaoat wrote:Hate whether spoken or written is never free......there is always a price to be paid.

so what your saying is christians need to get jihadist on the public like the muslims do when someone draws pics or creates art they dont like in order to have freedom of speech. Because you dont think our constitution protects that right.

right.......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

AMERICAN PUSSIES STAY AWAY FROM ME HE
AMERICAN PUSSIES, GIRLIES SET ME FREE EE
BIN LADEN'S HANGIN ROUND OUR DOOR
NEVER GONNA BE FREE NO MORE

Attack on your first amendment right to free speech by Muslims Article-2186507-147A46A3000005DC-825_634x469

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum