Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anti-age your body the easy way

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anti-age your body the easy way Empty Anti-age your body the easy way 12/29/2015, 9:24 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3375684/Anti-age-body-easy-way-DON-T-jogging-DON-T-eat-breakfast-enjoy-evening-glass-wine-fascinating-new-book-reveals-rejuvenate-easily.html

SKIP BREAKFAST

After years of being told that to breakfast like a king is essential to fire up metabolism, that breakfast eaters are slimmer, more quick-thinking and more inclined to eat healthily, the weight of evidence has turned. It is now known that while some of us are naturally inclined to be breakfast eaters, others are not. And it makes not a blind bit of difference to our weight or well-being. Joanna Lumley confesses to barely touching breakfast, and Liz Hurley says she maintains her figure by consuming hot water and the occasional espresso in the morning, adding 'the only meal I have is dinner'.

SLEEP YOURSELF SLIM

Dropping oestrogen levels trigger a switch in the pattern of fat storage from the bottom to the abdomen. You can wake up one morning to find there's nothing to fill your trousers - but plenty bulging over the waistband. Study after study also shows stress makes abdominal fat worse - even in otherwise thin women. So adequate rest is key to keeping that slender youthful waist.
Adequate sleep is essential for keeping a trim waist

Adequate sleep is essential for keeping a trim waist

A good night's sleep is one of the best ways to balance errant hormones and reduce stress. During deeper sleep, human growth hormone (HGH) is released. Not only does it repair muscles but it works hard to convert fat to fuel, naturally reducing levels of the stress hormone, cortisol - the enemy of the nipped-in waist.

Shhhhh....I'm sleeping the fat away...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's working for me..the more I sleep the less I have time to eat....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Anti-age your body the easy way 10258210

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum