Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking: 'Affluenza" Teen/Mom Caught in Mexico

+4
Markle
Vikingwoman
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

'Affluenza' teen Ethan Couch detained in Mexico
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/28/us/mexico-affluenza-teen-ethan-couch-detained/index.html

He is being detained by Mexican authorities, pending being turned over to U.S. Marshals.

Lock his ass up in a Texas prison!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mom needs jail time, too.

Vikingwoman

The only thing they'll do is keep him in jail for about 3 months charged w/ a probation violation and then let him back out on probation like they do here in Santa Rosa Co.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:The only thing they'll do is keep him in jail for about 3 months charged w/ a probation violation and then let him back out on probation like they do here in Santa Rosa Co.

I've heard 120 days which doesn't make a bit of difference. He was guilty of killing four, innocent people and he and his mommy STILL don't think he has ever done is his fault.

Decades ago we had something similar here in Tallahassee where a teen, murdered a girl his age of 14 with, of all things, a violin. He was from a very wealthy, well known family in Tallahassee and had an army of top defense attorneys.

The jury found him guilty but like this punk, he got probation. It didn't end there though and he was back in jail within a year and then again a short time later. For all I know, he's still in jail.

The Couch kid is likely to be handled with kid gloves again, due to the existing laws. Hopefully they come down on mommy like a ton of bricks.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah it's how the Clinton's raped and abused women with the Ar. highway patrol delivering them right to their door and then hiding the evidence...not to mention all the folks they had killed...money talks....justice, ha....

Vikingwoman

The Couch kid was tried as a juvenile not an adult. He is still under juvenile laws which are very lenient. The Mom's a very poor decision maker and the kid has obviously inherited that. The only evidence they really had was a video of him at a drinking party and none he was drinking but they fled to Mexico? Pure stupidity.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm really sick and tired of hearing about this little punk and his mother.
They may be rich but both are ugly as sin.  If they're going to be on television as much as the Kardashians,  they should have used the money to get some plastic surgery.

2seaoat

Dreams is mostly correct on this thread. The Juvy system has him. Once that decision was made double jep applies. It was a DUI. A kid got in a car and started the car drunk. People died like two hundred do a week, and the outrage is at the kid, not the restaurant industry, alcohol industry, and the politics of fighting common sense regulation of dangerous things. Sorry, all this rage ignores the other 200 people who died this week from impaired drivers who did not face an ignition interlock which would not let them start the car and drive drunk. If you are angry at this kid and do nothing to help get ignition interlocks in all new cars, then you are bone headed and myopic. Call your rep and ask why do new cars not have ignition interlocks, but they have a mandated back up camera in this years models which cost more than a mass produced ignition interlock system.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Dreams is mostly correct on this thread.   The Juvy system has him.  Once that decision was made double jep applies.   It was a DUI.   A kid got in a car and started the car drunk.  People died like two hundred do a week, and the outrage is at the kid, not the restaurant industry, alcohol industry, and the politics of fighting common sense regulation of dangerous things.   Sorry, all this rage ignores the other 200 people who died this week from impaired drivers who did not face an ignition interlock which would not let them start the car and drive drunk.  If you are angry at this kid and do nothing to help get ignition interlocks in all new cars, then you are bone headed and myopic.  Call your rep and ask why do new cars not have ignition interlocks, but they have a mandated back up camera in this years models which cost more than a mass produced ignition interlock system.

I agree,  I think they should stop persecuting this child.  He's white for chrissakes,  give him a break.
Plus I was just jealous before.  He's a handsome kid and his Mom could be in a beauty pageant.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What I wanna know is when are the cowardly American right-wing pussies gonna stop being such scaredy cats and stop getting their panties in a wad over these goddamn common crimes like terrorism,  mass shootings,  mass bombings and getting drunk and slaughtering people. 
It's time you right-wing racists start getting upset over what really is going to destroy this country,  bringing snacks into the movie theater.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:What I wanna know is when are the cowardly American right-wing pussies gonna stop being such scaredy cats and stop getting their panties in a wad over these goddamn common crimes like terrorism,  mass shootings,  mass bombings and getting drunk and slaughtering people. 
It's time you right-wing racists start getting upset over what really is going to destroy this country,  bringing snacks into the movie theater.

Damn straight! Think of the lost revenue in movie theaters around the country.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bob wrote:What I wanna know is when are the cowardly American right-wing pussies gonna stop being such scaredy cats and stop getting their panties in a wad over these goddamn common crimes like terrorism,  mass shootings,  mass bombings and getting drunk and slaughtering people. 

I went to see The Big Short day before yesterday.  I carried in two 16 ounce bottles of Nehi Diet Orange and a bag of microwave popcorn.
I calculated that I was able to cheat the movie theater out of about $20. 
Next time,  I'm gonna add some peanuts and candy to it as well in hopes I can bring that amount up to about $40.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I went to see The Big Short day before yesterday.  I carried in two 16 ounce bottles of Nehi Diet Orange and a bag of microwave popcorn.
I calculated that I was able to cheat the movie theater out of about $20. 
Next time,  I'm gonna add some peanuts and candy to it as well in hopes I can bring that amount up to about $40.

Breaking: 'Affluenza" Teen/Mom Caught in Mexico ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fm.memegen.com%2Fx2edv0

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No,  just a cheapskate who has an aversion to getting gypped.  lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I carried in a tote bag with a small blanket...under the blanket were two cups with ice, 2 cokes, popcorn, and my sil's Wendy's burger and fries. I told him women can easily carry in a tote with a blanket.

But, I did not take candy into the theater like Bob.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:I carried in a tote bag with a small blanket...under the blanket were two cups with ice, 2 cokes, popcorn, and my sil's Wendy's burger and fries. I told him women can easily carry in a tote with a blanket.

Breaking: 'Affluenza" Teen/Mom Caught in Mexico Wkny6

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I carried in a tote bag with a small blanket...under the blanket were two cups with ice, 2 cokes, popcorn, and my sil's Wendy's burger and fries. I told him women can easily carry in a tote with a blanket.

Breaking: 'Affluenza" Teen/Mom Caught in Mexico Wkny6

LOL.....movie theater food is pricey without quality.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://yeticoolers.com/rambler-tumblers/

view/17590589/544]Breaking: 'Affluenza" Teen/Mom Caught in Mexico Yeti-r11[/url]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Breaking: 'Affluenza" Teen/Mom Caught in Mexico Wkny611

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well I'm making it my business.

Congratulations,  Joani

Like seaoat and those other suckers,  you didn't get gypped. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But keep your head down,  Joani.  There was another "common crime" at the Carmike theater in Mobile on Christmas night.  Four people were shot in the parking lot.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2015/12/4_people_shot_outside_mobile_m.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:But keep your head down,  Joani.  There was another "common crime" at the Carmike theater in Mobile on Christmas night.  Four people were shot in the parking lot.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2015/12/4_people_shot_outside_mobile_m.html

Chris Rock on gun control....$5,000 a bullet eliminates innocent by standers.

“You don’t need no gun control, you know what you need? We need some bullet control. Men, we need to control the bullets, that’s right. I think all bullets should cost five thousand dollars… five thousand dollars per bullet… You know why? Cause if a bullet cost five thousand dollars there would be no more innocent bystanders. 
Yeah! Every time somebody get shut we’d say, ‘Damn, he must have done something ... Shit, he’s got fifty thousand dollars worth of bullets in his ass.’
And people would think before they killed somebody if a bullet cost five thousand dollars. ‘Man I would blow your fucking head off…if I could afford it.’ ‘I’m gonna get me another job, I’m going to start saving some money, and you’re a dead man. You’d better hope I can’t get no bullets on layaway.’
So even if you get shot by a stray bullet, you wouldn't have to go to no doctor to get it taken out. Whoever shot you would take their bullet back, like "I believe you got my property.”

2seaoat

No, just a cheapskate who has an aversion to getting gypped. lol

Nope a proven criminal......sneaking into movies without paying and bringing food into an establishment.......I say about two weeks in Escambia jail, and your rationalization for your criminal behavior will be solved......I would love to see how you did your taxes for the last thirty years with that rationalization....the government was trying to gyp me so I lied and turned in a made up tax return.......I think I am 100% accurate on that prediction, and why should I report income when I bought something cheap and sold it high.....That government does not need no stinking taxes.....yep.......an aversion to honesty would be another conclusion.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:No,  just a cheapskate who has an aversion to getting gypped.  lol

Nope a proven criminal......sneaking into movies without paying and bringing food into an establishment.......I say about two weeks in Escambia jail, and your rationalization for your criminal behavior will be solved......I would love to see how you did your taxes for the last thirty years with that rationalization....the government was trying to gyp me so I lied and turned in a made up tax return.......I think I am 100% accurate on that prediction, and why should I report income when I bought something cheap and sold it high.....That government does not need no stinking taxes.....yep.......an aversion to honesty would be another conclusion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum