Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watched a Little of the Kid's Table Debate

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Sheesh ...

... the best way to describe it is a blind panic.

They've done everything but call for the reinstatement of the draft, and they've come very, very close to doing just that.

I have a feeling that we are ALL going to look back fondly on the Obama presidency.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:Sheesh ...

They've done everything but call for the reinstatement of the draft, and they've come very, very close to doing just that.

I have a feeling that we are ALL going to look back fondly on the Obama presidency.

After Obama's done you may look back fondly on electricity and toilet paper...

2seaoat

I was at Avalon and 10 an hour ago as my wife was picking up subway, when a lady in traditional Muslim garb walked into the Gas station/subway. In unison I watched everybody turn their heads and stare......I mean stare. It was like they were afraid. In Illinois I see this all the time, and most of the gas stations are owned by Muslims in the town that my office is located, but the looks on the faces of folks.....people are afraid....and there is NO rational basis except people are manipulating simple minds. We are done with the stupidity of fighting wars in the Middle east......such fear is hard to understand.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:Sheesh ...

Perhaps you should have watched a little longer. It was a good debate...of course you wouldn't even know that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum