Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharon Kelly: Cannabis Killed My Terminal Stage IV Lung Cancer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman

I'm not sure why she's saying that because she took the chemo w/ it.

dumpcare

It didn't sound to me like she took the full course of chemo infusions for lung cancer because they made her sick. Chemo pills from 2 family member's experience do nothing except to give the patient false expectation's. They type of lung cancer she had even with chemo infusion's have a 2% chance of surviving 18 month's. This is the kind my mother and sister had, my mother survived 4 month's on pills, my sister survived 8 month's with full course of chemo and radiation in very bad shape.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:It didn't sound to me like she took the full course of chemo infusions for lung cancer because they made her sick. Chemo pills from 2 family member's experience do nothing except to give the patient false expectation's. They type of lung cancer she had even with chemo infusion's have a 2% chance of surviving 18 month's. This is the kind my mother and sister had, my mother survived 4 month's on pills, my sister survived 8 month's with full course of chemo and radiation in very bad shape.

I could view the video....what type of cancer was it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum