Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrorist attack on PP in Colorado or common criminals?

+5
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
TEOTWAWKI
knothead
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

knothead

knothead

If they are Americans and commit domestic heinous acts they are common criminals but if they believe in Allah they are terrorists? Amarite???
I know the answer . . . .

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:The same aging decedent baby boomers who were ...

"decadent" not "decedent"

"decedent" means a person who has died.

2seaoat

"decedent" means a person who has died.

Sloppy and fast brings the whole conversation down. Thank you for the correction.

Bob, pretty simple. Common Criminal. All terrorist are common criminals who should be prosecuted and punished. Turning the same into something military is perverted, and thinking we are at war with terrorist.......no we are not at war with terrorist. We however are actively using our powerful tools with homeland security, the FBI, and state and local police to attack criminals. Are some criminals part of criminal conspiracies.....you bet.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:The same aging decedent baby boomers who were the first generation which had all the health advances which drastically improved life expectancy, only to have these fearful people in mass supporting a political party riddled in hate and fear.   The same babyboomers who were the me generation and now are simply angry that they have become old and superfluous.  The truth is stark and certain.  The babyboomers the me first generation is coming to an end.......10k a day retire, and are going to simply die off freeing this country from the selfish me first generational anthem which has irrevocably damaged this country for the last twenty years, as diversity and youth are taking their mystical home away from them, so in those final years they are committed to the insanity of fear, their numeric advantage is rapidly finding the graveyard as this incredibly spoiled generation leaves this world.

That is a pantsload, Seaoat. Do not include me in your stereotyping of our generation.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I know it doesn't fit the liberal agenda but all this shooting started at a bank where the shooter was trying to rob same.....so PP is just coincidental back story not he main...

That's not true. The shooting started at Planned Parenthood.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:He looks like the shoe bomber.  The only difference is that he wants to make health care decisions for my wife, daughter, and granddaughters.......the Supreme Court of the United States disagrees with this misfit, so he decides to kill a police officer and innocent civilians.   Brilliant right to life position.

SHE !

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I know it doesn't fit the liberal agenda but all this shooting started at a bank where the shooter was trying to rob same.....so PP is just coincidental back story not he main...

That's not true.  The shooting started at Planned Parenthood.

If that be the case .... and we really just don't know for sure yet.   How is it none of the 15 workers at the Planned Parenthood clinic were injured?  http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/28/us/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting/

One witness report I read was from a person who was shot at through the windshield of their car in the parking lot who had nothing to do with Planned Parenthood. (the shooter was in the parking lot when this occurred)

I'm guessing the PP people beat feet into their safe-room when they heard the shooting outside in the parking lot.

I guess we'll get the real story soon enough .... whenever the authorities choose to tell us.   Till then it's all just speculation.

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 11/28/2015, 7:24 pm; edited 4 times in total

Either we start using politically correct nomenclature or I'm calling bullshit on the entire deal. She had probs... ok?

Let's start expanding our sensibilities comrades. Don't hate.

2seaoat

A cross made of twigs hung Saturday on the wall of Dear's pale yellow shack.

yep.......

2seaoat

Dear's cabin is a half-mile up a curvy dirt road about 15 miles west of Asheville, North Carolina. He also had a trailer in the nearby town of Swannanoa.

Who would have thought........

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:A cross made of twigs hung Saturday on the wall of Dear's pale yellow shack.

yep.......

yeah I remember something like that in the Blair witch horror

Terrorist attack on PP in Colorado or common criminals? - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fscreencritix.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F03%2Fblairwitchproject

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:

Dear's cabin is a half-mile up a curvy dirt road about 15 miles west of Asheville, North Carolina. He also had a trailer in the nearby town of Swannanoa.

Who would have thought........

Wonder why he moved to Colorado?

2seaoat

Wonder why he moved to Colorado?

His home has wheels.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Wonder why he moved to Colorado?

His home has wheels.

I wonder why he moved to Colorado?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Wonder why he moved to Colorado?

His home has wheels.

I wonder why he moved to Colorado?

Just read where he's a pothead....So where else would he want to live ?

2seaoat

“no more baby parts,’’ after being taken into custody, according to a law enforcement official.

The attack on the clinic was “definitely politically motivated,’’

Gosh......so our duh bros thought he just happened to appear at PP because he was robbing a bank.......any effort to lie to cover up reality which was obvious to anybody with a brain. A congressional committee lying repeatedly, and Presidential candidates whoring for a vote with lies and deception. Well lies create consequences, so there is no doubt that Fox is going to put on the air any kind of distraction from the truth for the weak of mind.......yea......no more baby parts is the graphic that the lies tried to create, and now the audacity of attempting to deny this attack.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There's no telling why he uttered that....could have been coached by reporters...one things for sure...he's insane.

2seaoat

There's no telling why he uttered that....could have been coached by reporters...one things for sure...he's insane.

Now that is truly funny. The guy who constantly is talking about baby parts and has an RV in the woods wants us to believe this is a conspiracy and that weird misfits would never take the position that hateful rhetoric about PP could ever be done by anybody but the government who is trying to make sane people into nuts.......sorry T......the GOP started the lies and deception for the nuts and misfits, and yes reactionary men trying to control woman like they still are property seems to be deep seated among misfits. No conspiracy needed. There are abundant nuts which the Republicans and Fox News need to send their political message.....well doing the same has consequences.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Just for the record I live in a brick house in a subdivision in Milton next to a nice black couple that invites me for barbecue often . Also I hate republicans almost as much as democrats...

2seaoat

Just for the record I live in a brick house in a subdivision in Milton next to a nice black couple that invites me for barbecue often . Also I hate republicans almost as much as democrats...

Why do you let me get under your skin? It is getting embarrassing. I almost cannot have fun with you anymore because it is like I have created an open sore on your arm, and every time I post I am picking your scab.

It is the idea that women are second class citizens who need men to make their decisions. PP represents women making their own decisions. The Republican attacks on the same are not by accident. The Saudis share there view with those reactionary males in America. It is not about the RV, but the disdain for women.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I know actually 1 guy that thinks women are not as good as men. That's only because he blames them for holding up traffic....Most men I associate with love and respect women, I wouldn't associate with them if they didn't...So where are all these republican women haters ? Up nawth ?

Terrorist attack on PP in Colorado or common criminals? - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm4.staticflickr.com%2F3149%2F2285677841_088864869c

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:The Colorado Planned Parenthood shooter is a white, evangelical Christian Terrorist whose act was politically motivated.  We should be as afraid of hardcore, fundamentalist Christian activists as we are of ISIS agents.  Both need to be terminated, with prejudice.

So you know him?

We all know him, baby. Carolina, unsure of sexual identity, AK47, Planned Parenthood Clinic in Colorado, baby body parts, etc. He's another twisted, hard right Christian fundamentalist screwball, ignited by the anti-abortion crowd's latest doctored video attacks. He probably chose not to die by a salvo of cop bullets so he can bask in the hero's light as a warrior for Jesus. If things go as he hopes, Carly Fiorina may praise his deeds ....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:Just for the record I live in a brick house in a subdivision in Milton next to a nice black couple that invites me for barbecue often . Also I hate republicans almost as much as democrats...

Why do you let me get under your skin?  It is getting embarrassing.  I almost cannot have fun with you anymore because it is like I have created an open sore on your arm, and every time I post I am picking your scab.

It is the idea that women are second class citizens who need men to make their decisions.  PP represents women making their own decisions.   The Republican attacks on the same are not by accident.  The Saudis share there view with those reactionary males in America.  It is not about the RV, but the disdain for women.

Thanks Seaoat for reinforcing my premise that there is no difference between hardcore fundamentalist Muslims or Christians. -- Both want to keep women in chains!

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex-wife-says-clinic-suspect-vandalized-planned-parenthood/ar-AAfWGFM?li=BBnbfcL

Makes perfect sense now does it not?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum