Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denver rolling well without Manning

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The Bears are having a tough time with the backup QB....wish Peyton was playing.

2seaoat

Denver wins. I do not expect to see Peyton to displace this kid when and if he recovers. If they are indoors, or they are in warm weather.......a big maybe, like I posted earlier.....I think he is done.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Denver wins.  I do not expect to see Peyton to displace this kid when and if he recovers.  If they are indoors, or they are in warm weather.......a big maybe, like I posted earlier.....I think he is done.

Stop it! I am crazy about Peyton.

Yella

Yella

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Denver wins.  I do not expect to see Peyton to displace this kid when and if he recovers.  If they are indoors, or they are in warm weather.......a big maybe, like I posted earlier.....I think he is done.

Stop it!  I am crazy about Peyton.

He won't stop. He would climb a tree to irritate you when he could stand on the ground and be nice. LOL

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

2seaoat

He won't stop. He would climb a tree to irritate you when he could stand on the ground and be nice. LOL

Exactly, but in this case I do not have to climb a tree. It is obvious to any football fan that Peyton should have hung up the spikes last year. He got the record. Denver's praised defense barely got by a bad Chicago team who choose not to kick a field goal which turned out to be the game. The team can no longer carry peyton who I respect, but he was awful this year.......simply awful. The new kid is the tallest QB I have seen......do not shoot the messenger, but dawg got it right, and so did I.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum