Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

58 Americans a year die from bee stings.....more than from terrorism world wide.

+3
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

The difference is that beekeepers are not trying to gain financial and strategic goals through propaganda about the danger of bees. It is a sad day in America when we have become frightened wussies ready to lash out at anything because we are caught in a stampede of fear.

Fact.....people will die from bee stings next year and people will die from terrorist. Our job should be to limit the same, not fall prey to propaganda and strategic goals of those who manipulate and profit from the same.

Then why doesn't obama quit poking the hive like he said he would? You remember... "bridge the gap" blah blah blah.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The difference is that beekeepers are not trying to gain financial and strategic goals through propaganda about the danger of bees.  It is a sad day in America when we have become frightened wussies ready to lash out at anything because we are caught in a stampede of fear.

Fact.....people will die from bee stings next year and people will die from terrorist.  Our job should be to limit the same, not fall prey to propaganda and strategic goals of those who manipulate and profit from the same.

Severe bee allergies can be treated with an Epi pen. Big difference in vee stings and being blown up.

Why are you such a frickin' terrorist lover, Eliteoat?  There is nothing wrong, not one thing wrong, with being cautious.  You label people and then go off on these stupid tirades trying to prove your idiotic point.  Just shut up.  People died.  Lives matter, old fart.  If the same thing happened here today you'd be telling everybody why it happened and who fell short in defending our nation.

Just stop.

Insulting and then resting on your laurels is not becoming.  But that's you, Eliteoat.  

Shall we minimize your plight with cancer?  Go tell your bee story to a family member who lost a loved one in 9/11.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:
58 Americans a year die from bee stings.....more than from terrorism world wide.

Let's see now.  250 killed by terrorists a month ago.  125 killed by them a week ago.  And 20 killed since that.  That's 400.
If 58 is more than 400 then that must be the new math they're teaching along with the new economics (which says debt is a good).  lol

Actually,  I wouldn't worry about bees anymore.  The bees are disappearing.  It's been in all the papers (for several years now as a matter of fact).

2seaoat

Severe bee allergies can be treated with an Epi pen. Big difference in vee stings and being blown up.

Dead is Dead. We lose one American a week to terrorism. We lose more than one American a week to bee stings. Five trillion dollars of over reaction and invading other nations. 600 billion dollars this year on defense spending. We have no nation state which is threatening America. We do have terrorists who kill one American a week. It is time for common sense and courage. Our state of fear driven stampede has got to stop with talking about the real stats.

Why are you such a frickin' terrorist lover, Eliteoat?

I guess God blessed me with a brain. Terror only works when a population panics. Do Israelis panic? Hell No. Why? Because they have brains and understand that to defeat terror is to live your lives in a normal manner and do not start shooting your guns in the air or at anything that moves. They are resolute and specific.

In America, it has become fashionable to be scared, and not to be scared must mean that you love terrorist......about the analytic logic of a kindergarten student who just woke up from their nap. America must remain vigilant, reduce our defense budget, increase our intelligence collecting and anti terrorist units, and removing our armies from the middle east. The truth attempts to be manipulated by the NEOCONS and Butchmeups, but my grandchildren will not pay for that snipe hunt which enriches a few and kills innocent people all over the world.

Obama fits nicely into your butchmeup definition. Just rule out what he says... look what he does.

Results matter... and the middle east, africa, russia, china... relations are much worse off over his term.

2seaoat

Bob,

Again while you were enjoying PB and skipping class, others were learning. Let me help you with Math and what constitutes an American. An American citizen is a person born in this country or naturalized and granted citizenship. Since 911 in America and all over this world only 750 Americans have died because of a terrorist act. In France two died and one just died in Mali. In 15 years there is less than one American who dies a week. The math is easy, but the fear and panic is difficult. It requires a propaganda machine, a frothing news media trying to get viewers and make a buck, and a military industrial complex which attempts to link terror attacks to increased military budgets. The battle is much more complex and will take much longer than the simplistic propaganda. It is the battle of modernity. It will take long term patient response over thirty years, and modernity will win. Military action and obscene profits from the same are inexcusable. Add to this certain nation states who give financial support to terrorism to keep America in the Middle East, and you have a formula for success if your country is populated by scared stupid people. America is not scared, and it is not stupid. It is time to challenge the propaganda and show the facts.......even if some can tell you about the beach and does not understand the math.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:  ....   Since 911 in America and all over this world only 750 Americans have died because of a terrorist act.  ....

Interesting you chose the starting date of your little "statistical analysis" (& I use that term loosely) after 9/11.

Just sayin'!

But hey, if 750 innocent American's killed by terrorists is an acceptable to you, well, I don't know what to tell ya. The only acceptable number to me is zero.

2seaoat

But hey, if 750 innocent American's killed by terrorists is an acceptable to you, well, I don't know what to tell ya. The only acceptable number to me is zero.

People dying from bee stings is unacceptable to me, and certainly those who die from terrorist are unacceptable. The difference is that we do not flush down five trillion trying to lower bee stings, and we do not have a bee sting defense spending in the hundreds of billions of dollars each year. Here is the deal. Reduce defense spending and realize that in a war of att.rition where modernity will win over archaic political and social systems requires a long term commitment and not feel good bombs killing more innocents than guilty. It takes investments in improved economic growth in an entire region, and an end of supporting corrupt monarchs who finance terrorism to protect their decadent lifestyles where they have near slaves who prepare their food and do their laundry. It is good to know your enemy, and the enemy we face is an idea that the West is evil and corrupt as they kill Muslims. We can beat that idea through modernity and a long term strategy. We need to leave the Middle East and support those regimes which support the people of the Middle east. The arab spring started about fair treatment of a street vendor who had been abused by corrupt dictatorships......democracy is not going to be built by us imposing an absurd and non working constitution on the people of Iraq.......it will require us to first attack the false propaganda, the panic, the fear, and become the Courageous nation we were once known.

Sal

Sal

ISIS is only capable of propaganda victories against the West.

The West's massive overreactions play right into the narrative they are pushing.

The correct strategy would be to aggressively attack their sources of funding, and a well coordinated campaign to counter their propaganda in vulnerable Muslim communities.

Military campaigns in the ME are counterproductive to what should be our goals.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:ISIS is only capable of propaganda victories against the West.

The West's massive overreactions play right into the narrative they are pushing.

The correct strategy would be to aggressively attack their sources of funding, and a well coordinated campaign to counter their propaganda in vulnerable Muslim communities.

Military campaigns in the ME are counterproductive to what should be our goals.

ISIS threatened to target the WH....do you think security will just blow it off and give Obama a package of depends?

Sal

Sal

They're gonna need a softer target.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:They're gonna need a softer target.

Yeah, my guess is that was pretty much what was said 9/11/2001.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat still resides in the 17th century and we were months away from any other country.

Today we live in a world economy and other countries are but minutes away

58 Americans a year die from bee stings.....more than from terrorism world wide. Terrorist20Fatalities_zpshtvvqylk

2seaoat

Yeah, my guess is that was pretty much what was said 9/11/2001.

No, President Bush was given repeated and specific threats that America was going to be attacked using airplanes. He took a vacation to the ranch after the warning, rather than simply asking his cabinet to suggest methods to tighten up security.......we knew what was coming.....we fell asleep at the wheel. ISIS or others can attack and kill people, but thankfully the average over the last 15 years is pretty good. Vigilance does not mean increased military spending.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yeah, my guess is that was pretty much what was said 9/11/2001.

No, President Bush was given repeated and specific threats that America was going to be attacked using airplanes.   He took a vacation to the ranch after the warning, rather than simply asking his cabinet to suggest methods to tighten up security.......we knew what was coming.....we fell asleep at the wheel.  ISIS or others can attack and kill people, but thankfully the average over the last 15 years is pretty good.  Vigilance does not mean increased military spending.

Your false, go to diversion. Keep up the futile attack.

58 Americans a year die from bee stings.....more than from terrorism world wide. Dulynoted_zps3v2fw4ke

2seaoat wrote:Severe bee allergies can be treated with an Epi pen. Big difference in vee stings and being blown up.

Dead is Dead.  We lose one American a week to terrorism.  We lose more than one American a week to bee stings.   Five trillion dollars of over reaction and invading other nations.  600 billion dollars this year on defense spending.  We have no nation state which is threatening America.  We do have terrorists who kill one American a week.  It is time for common sense and courage.  Our state of fear driven stampede has got to stop with talking about the real stats.

Why are you such a frickin' terrorist lover, Eliteoat?

I guess God blessed me with a brain.   Terror only works when a population panics.   Do Israelis panic?  Hell No.  Why?   Because they have brains and understand that to defeat terror is to live your lives in a normal manner and do not start shooting your guns in the air or at anything that moves.  They are resolute and specific.

In America, it has become fashionable to be scared, and not to be scared must mean that you love terrorist......about the analytic logic of a kindergarten student who just woke up from their nap.   America must remain vigilant, reduce our defense budget, increase our intelligence collecting and anti terrorist units, and removing our armies from the middle east.  The truth attempts to be manipulated by the NEOCONS and Butchmeups, but my grandchildren will not pay for that snipe hunt which enriches a few and kills innocent people all over the world.

Terror works for those who are the victims.

No, President Bush was given repeated and specific threats that America was going to be attacked using airplanes.   He took a vacation to the ranch after the warning, rather than simply asking his cabinet to suggest methods to tighten up security.......we knew what was coming.....we fell asleep at the wheel.  ISIS or others can attack and kill people, but thankfully the average over the last 15 years is pretty good.  Vigilance does not mean increased military spending.

whoa whoa whoa...you and many others have said BUSH had nothing to do with 9-11 because the only way those buildings came down was a staged detonation....

Now what is it? Make up your freakin' mind here.

2seaoat

Confused as usual, but you are sucking on the government teat.....what else could be expected as vet welfare payments now exceed the entire budget for the operation of the federal government.....both are 6% of the discretionary budget.....did you get your welfare check this month?

Markle

Markle

58 Americans a year die from bee stings.....more than from terrorism world wide. Nothing%20plus%20nothing_zpsp5o32y9v

2seaoat

What......you cannot do math? You are losing on every front Mr. Markle. Your propaganda is not working anymore. Americans are going to flush the toilet of your handlers corporate welfare and subsidy and Americans are going to take our country back. Militarism and fear mongering have seen their best days in our rear view mirror. Prepare for another night where Karl Rove is stuttering like you did the day after the last Presidential election.......nothing...yep....like Cool hand Luke said:

Dragline: Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Luke: Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:
whoa whoa whoa...you and many others have said BUSH had nothing to do with 9-11 because the only way those buildings came down was a staged detonation....

Now what is it? Make up your freakin' mind here.

1.  seaoat doesn't believe the conspiracy theory

2.  the same people who believe the buildings were blown up believe Bush was a party to it.

Last edited by Bob on 11/22/2015, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

We need to quit pretending that Bush was not asleep at the wheel. We need to quit pretending that the military response to terrorism was a historic mistake. We need to quit pretending that the threat of one American dying a week to terrorist acts all over the Globe cannot be a reason for fear and panic which is bankrupting this nation. We need to count the contingent liabilities of these military actions as military welfare now exceeds the entire annual cost to run the federal government and pay those salaries and pay for the equipment to run government. We need to realize these soft panicked and fearful people who are screaming about Paris and the need to put boots on the ground are the same NEOCONS which were asleep at the wheel and responded with a gift of subsidy to MIC while bankrupting America. Real fiscal conservative traditional Republicans are appalled. This is one big ponzi scheme which has robbed our grandchildren and they continue to manipulate the media with will tuned propaganda. The truth is not popular. It does not get you elected, but it is time for courage and leadership to address the out of control military spending in this country.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

need to quit pretending 911 was a clever attack by some muslims that took us all by surprise.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum