Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hue and cry to invade your right to privacy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

All day I have heard people say that we must give the government the right to throw out the constitution and monitor our phones and computer communications. They talk about the sophisticated encryption they are using to hide their communications. It is dummy talk. High levels of encryption have been available for twenty years. I can take a simple web editor and in the white space between HTML code put bank level encryption in that space and it will simple be a photo of my grandchildren posted on a facebook page. The ability to discover the message would take weeks if discovered at all, and that would only be one layer of security which would link to the next photo which a whole new tier of encryption and ultimately a pipeline to somewhere. Billions of facebook photos being exchanged daily in social media, and they want to tap our phones. It is time for real Americans to toughen up and quit this incessant whining about terrorism. The Israelis did not whine. They were vigilant and firm with the criminals. They constantly change their strategies and fight to make their citizens safe, but in America, we get politicians and generals telling us that there are easy answers. Nonsense. When we murder innocents for over twenty years, there are few easy answers.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:All day I have heard people say that we must give the government the right to throw out the constitution and monitor our phones and computer communications.  They talk about the sophisticated encryption they are using to hide their communications.  It is dummy talk.  High levels of encryption have been available for twenty years.  I can take a simple web editor and in the white space between HTML code put bank level encryption in that space and it will simple be a photo of my grandchildren posted on a facebook page.  The ability to discover the message would take weeks if discovered at all, and that would only be one layer of security which would link to the next photo which a whole new tier of encryption and ultimately a pipeline to somewhere.  Billions of facebook photos being exchanged daily in social media, and they want to tap our phones.   It is time for real Americans to toughen up and quit this incessant whining about terrorism.   The Israelis did not whine.  They were vigilant and firm with the criminals.   They constantly change their strategies and fight to make their citizens safe, but in America, we get politicians and generals telling us that there are easy answers.  Nonsense.  When we murder innocents for over twenty years, there are few easy answers.

I realize it is an addiction but you really must try to break yourself from only reading the DailyKOS and The Nation.

Perhaps you have forgotten that we have had the Patriot Act for many years and that your beloved semi-retired President Obama has extended and expanded the act.

2seaoat

I am a registered Republican who has ran for office as a Republican, and you can try to dismiss my criticism of our loss of freedom and protection under the fourth amendment as some frothing article from the Nation......a publication I have never read, but they have a smart writer for the magazine who used to be on the Ed Shultz show whose last name was Nichols, but NO.......we do not get to give up a little liberty for a little security because the reality is we do not get the security....it is an illusion, and the idea if we only had more government intrusions would have stopped eight individuals from being Kamakazis.....then you are a fool, and it does not matter what magazine you read.

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:All day I have heard people say that we must give the government the right to throw out the constitution and monitor our phones and computer communications.  They talk about the sophisticated encryption they are using to hide their communications.  It is dummy talk.  High levels of encryption have been available for twenty years.  I can take a simple web editor and in the white space between HTML code put bank level encryption in that space and it will simple be a photo of my grandchildren posted on a facebook page.  The ability to discover the message would take weeks if discovered at all, and that would only be one layer of security which would link to the next photo which a whole new tier of encryption and ultimately a pipeline to somewhere.  Billions of facebook photos being exchanged daily in social media, and they want to tap our phones.   It is time for real Americans to toughen up and quit this incessant whining about terrorism.   The Israelis did not whine.  They were vigilant and firm with the criminals.   They constantly change their strategies and fight to make their citizens safe, but in America, we get politicians and generals telling us that there are easy answers.  Nonsense.  When we murder innocents for over twenty years, there are few easy answers.

I realize it is an addiction but you really must try to break yourself from only reading the DailyKOS and The Nation.

Perhaps you have forgotten that we have had the Patriot Act for many years and that your beloved semi-retired President Obama has extended and expanded the act.

I haven't heard any of what SEABASS talks of...

2seaoat

I haven't heard any of what SEABASS talks of..

Turn off the cartoons and turn on the news.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum