Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cankles and the emails.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cankles and the emails.   Empty Cankles and the emails. 11/12/2015, 7:52 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Might as well have a third thread on it.  Plus I really like to write the word Cankles.

2Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/12/2015, 9:03 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Should HRC become POTUS, PeeDog will become an official 'Cankles-Hater.' LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/12/2015, 10:08 pm

dumpcare

Seems to me someone has a fetish with cankles, maybe he can find a bi racial, muslim with cankles to shack up with and fullfill his fetishes with obama, muslims and hillary.

Jesus all I ever see is hatred toward's these people, must live in a sad little world and he calls everyone else bigoted.

4Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/12/2015, 10:19 pm

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:Seems to me someone has a fetish with cankles, maybe he can find a bi racial, muslim with cankles to shack up with and fullfill his fetishes with obama, muslims and hillary.

Jesus all I ever see is hatred toward's these people, must live in a sad little world and he calls everyone else bigoted.

Tru dat.

5Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/12/2015, 10:34 pm

knothead

knothead

Salinsky wrote:
ppaca wrote:Seems to me someone has a fetish with cankles, maybe he can find a bi racial, muslim with cankles to shack up with and fullfill his fetishes with obama, muslims and hillary.

Tru dat.

I suspect they now see and fear Ms. Cankles is coming and despite their rhetorical attacks she will most probably be Madam President after the circus show . . . . .

6Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/13/2015, 7:49 am

I'm amazed any of you would vote for a person that will obviously lie with no compunction. Yea team..!!

7Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/13/2015, 7:53 am

She will finish the job of destroying America that Obama has started.

8Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/13/2015, 7:54 am

The best place for her is prison. We know Obama will pardon on his way out of office. Given that, I would take it because she would be done in politics.

9Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/13/2015, 8:24 am

Obamasucks wrote:She will finish the job of destroying America that Obama has started.

She would be materially indistinguishable from bush2 and obama. Growing govt scope and military intervention.

10Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/13/2015, 8:48 am

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I'm amazed any of you would vote for a person that will obviously lie with no compunction. Yea team..!!

When the alternative is someone who lacks the most basic abilities and temperament to perform the functions of the office, and it appears that the GOP is poised to nominate someone who fits that description, then Hillary starts looking pretty damn good.

Mark my words, if the GOP base follows through with one of their grievance candidates, establishment Republicans will either stay home or vote for Hillary, and she'll win in a landslide.

11Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/13/2015, 9:59 am

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm amazed any of you would vote for a person that will obviously lie with no compunction. Yea team..!!

When the alternative is someone who lacks the most basic abilities and temperament to perform the functions of the office, and it appears that the GOP is poised to nominate someone who fits that description, then Hillary starts looking pretty damn good.

Mark my words, if the GOP base follows through with one of their grievance candidates, establishment Republicans will either stay home or vote for Hillary, and she'll win in a landslide.

You would essentially be voting for bush2 on steroids and NO accountability in govt. Congratulations comrade.

12Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/13/2015, 10:16 am

Salinsky wrote:

Maybe it will take that to wake up the Establishment. It seems like they are already spazzing out about it. If Mitt is drafted to come into the race and the FIX is in...I won't vote GOP ever again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/time-for-gop-panic-establishment-worried-carson-and-trump-might-win/2015/11/12/38ea88a6-895b-11e5-be8b-1ae2e4f50f76_story.html

13Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/13/2015, 11:15 am

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:If Mitt is drafted to come into the race and the FIX is in...I won't vote GOP ever again.

Maybe the GOP is salvageable after all.

14Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/13/2015, 11:20 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Some are saying they'll draft Gingrick at the convention.

15Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/13/2015, 12:54 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Virtually none of the current GOP presidential contenders for 2016 are CFR members, and that is why the establishment is worried. The CFR is the face of the establishment for both political parties, and if they cannot position a candidate of their choice to run for either party, they will invariably smother the elected candidate with a CFR staff so they can continue to rule the United States as they wish. This is why nothing ever changes no matter who we elect as POTUS.

HRC is a CFR member, while President O is not.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

16Cankles and the emails.   Empty Re: Cankles and the emails. 11/13/2015, 12:58 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Virtually none of the current GOP presidential contenders for 2016 are CFR members, and that is why the establishment is worried. The CFR is the face of the establishment for both political parties, and if they cannot position a candidate of their choice to run for either party, they will invariably smother the elected candidate with a CFR staff so they can continue to rule the United States as they wish. This is why nothing ever changes no matter who we elect as POTUS.

HRC is a CFR member, while President O is not.

The dude who currently runs the CFR is a regular cast member on Morning Joe.
His name is Richard Haass.   He's by far one of the most knowledgable and fair-minded talking heads on foreign policy of any you will ever see.
As I started listening to him more and more,  I just was astonished that a person like him could be the object of so much of that conspiracy theory horseshit going back decades.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum