Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've been watching Joe Scarborough go after Ben Carson for the last two hours. Never seen anything like it.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Scarborough was ranting and raving so loud against Carson and his "lies" that it even made Bill O'Reilly's rants and tantrums look pale in comparison.
It was exciting to watch.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Maybe he's not all that great a surgeon, either.

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2015/11/ben-carsons-other-credibility-problem-successful-siamese-twin-separations/

You folks foaming at the mouth about Carson are obviously racists because if you don't agree with the black guy, you are a racist....at least that is what you liberals have told us for six years and 10 months.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All white people are racists,  obamasucks.  That's the only reason any white person doesn't like obama or carson either one. 
If any white person tells you he doesn't like any black person,  it can never be anything except racism. 
For example,  I don't like Al Sharpton.  But it's only because I'm racist.  If I wasn't racist I would love the guy.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Bob wrote:All white people are racists,  obamasucks.  That's the only reason any white person doesn't like obama or carson either one. 
If any white person tells you he doesn't like any black person,  it can never be anything except racism. 
For example,  I don't like Al Sharpton.  But it's only because I'm racist.  If I wasn't racist I would love the guy.

Well, I can assure you I am not a racist .... I treat everyone as though they were white, regardless of the color of their skin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

EmeraldGhost wrote:

Well, I can assure you I am not a racist .... I treat everyone as though they were white, regardless of the color of their skin.

EmeraldGhost, I like the way you think. But it's only because you and me are both racists.

2seaoat

But it's only because you and me are both racists.

Agree, but at least you do not live in Pace.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:But it's only because you and me are both racists.

That's true.  I'm only allowed in Pensacola.  In  Pensacola you're only required to be racist.
To live in Pace it's a double whammy.  You have to be both racist and homophobe.  I applied for residence in Pace and they turned me down on that account.

At least I am not stupid enough to buy land in a flood zone and rent it out to morons who trash it. Funny though, you sure spend enough time in Pace at the movies and what not.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:

At least I am not stupid enough to buy land in a flood zone and rent it out to morons who trash it. Funny though, you sure spend enough time in Pace at the movies and what not.

I wish somebody woulda told me that before I moved into the racist flood zone.  I coulda gone to the racist high ground in Pace instead.

Sal

Sal

I heard someone describe Dr. Ben as an idiot savant with a messianic complex.

Seems spot on.

I've been watching Joe Scarborough go after Ben Carson for the last two hours.  Never seen anything like it. Screen30

He actually has this hanging in his house.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum