Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No other way to say this.....people in Pace are challenged

+9
2seaoat
dumpcare
boards of FL
Vikingwoman
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Lisa12
Joanimaroni
Sal
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

2seaoat

I have never seen so many people with low IQ collected in one town in my life. Today at a store my wife had a box of flooring with 10 pieces of wood in the box which had a visible bar code. When the check out person asked how many pieces of wood were in the box....my wife said it was a sealed box with a bar code on it for one package, and the person said well I have to multiply the price by ten.

People are walking around and appear to be drugged. Stopping carts in the middle of the aisle and just blankly staring into space. We were in the Pace Wal Mart to pick up a cheap tv and digital antenna, and there was a 16 year old girl with her mother in a cheer leading uniform and was doing cheers down the aisle, blocking the aisles as she did her cheers. It was the most narcissist behavior I have seen out of a young person and she acted like she had a 80 IQ, and was trying to draw attention to herself. My wife is thinking she was handicapped, but when we get to the check out this little boy in his mother's cart turns to this 16 year old and says......I know you.....I have seen you. The girl then lucidly starts asking if the boy had seen her cheering at games.......the little boy said no......I saw you over by the tvs......my wife and I burst out laughing and this moron realized she had made a fool of herself. It must be something in the fricking water. Folks in Milton and Gulf Breeze must not have contaminated water......Pace has had too much cross breeding......need some more illegal immigrants to smarten the place up. We did see a Junior College girl being tutored in her college math in a booth at whataburger.....this kid was focused and the tutor really was giving good explanations, so I know it is not EVERYBODY, but I figured that kid must from a military family who just got to Pace because honestly......the Pace Wal Mart takes the cake....along with Lowes, Home Depot, and all the fast food places.....I get why people have been fighting the minimum wage increases.....I have NEVER seen this many stupid people gathered in one place.....I am being kind, and I have traveled this country and have had homes in Navarre and Milton.......but Pace is the winner.

Sal

Sal

It's either meth or FAUX News.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

2seaoat

It's either meth or FAUX News.

I have never seen anything like public stores in Pace Florida for the largest collection of stupid people.  There are blank looks.   Eyes just somewhere else.  I got to meet one of the richest men in Santa Rosa County and his family has been landowners in Santa Rosa County since the Civil War, and I loved this guy because he put on the airs of this dumb pick up driving North Santa Rosa County farm bumpkin, but this guy was the sharpest knife in the drawer and regularly stops in and visits some of the top lawyers in the County whose families have lived in the county for a hundred years, and they welcome his friendship and insight..........but I am not talking about pick up driving gun rack nonsense.....I am talking about young and old people who look like they could live anywhere in the country, but they have this blank look, they do all these stupid things, and honestly it appears to me the drug problem is huge here.  I told the story 10 days ago about the plumbers glue, rags in the handicap sink where it looked like kids were huffing......something is killing brain cells in Pace......Wordslinger and Dreams.....move......I think it might be some kind of stupid virus, and even though you guys are high intelligence......I have never seen anything like this in my life.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I only go to the GB Walmart.....and thank goodness we have our own Lowes. Now if we could get a Target and Pier One..I would not have to cross the bridge.

Sal

Sal

Panhandle being panhandle ...

armpit doesn't smell so good.

2seaoat

I only go to the GB Walmart.....and thank goodness we have our own Lowes. Now if we could get a Target and Pier One..I would not have to cross the bridge.

I have been going to the Lowes and Walmart in Gulf Breeze since they built them and I am not lying folks have twenty to thirty IQ points higher than Pace. I mean I always hear people bad mouthing Milton, but the kids are smart. Gulf Breeze I have seen some remarkable people, but I know people think I am f'ing around, but I could keep telling stupid stories, overheard conversations, the most stupid questions I have ever heard a person ask a clerk, and folks who think they are driving their carts in England. The aisles are cluttered and I went to this Chinese restaurant next to office depot last night, and I have never seen a filthier bathroom door which faces the general dining seating.....I mean all across America there is not a more filthy door, and NOBODY seems to mind.....it is mind numbing stupid......I think the Russians have dropped an experimental virus in Pace.....I got to start paying the Garcon Toll and go to Gulf Breeze to make sure I do not contaminate my grandchildren with the stupid virus.

Lisa12

Hey, I work for one of those top lawyers in the county whose family has been here for well over a hundred years. Who was your friend? We may have common friends! Very Happy

Lisa12

At the very least, let's have lunch tomorrow since you are in this area. I would love to meet you and pick your brain!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He'll chicken out like he did with Pkr.....once you see the guy behind the curtain it's downhill....

No other way to say this.....people in Pace are challenged Is?ARVmsLneH52h-dcIJXGggSUE3lnkqya9Ufj-kkq25mE&height=229

Lisa12

Sure hope not...

Lisa12

I can certainly navigate you to a better dining place!

2seaoat

Pk arrives an hour and a half after he said he would be there, and I am walking around the poker room with this red police tape on my black hat wearing a leather jacket, and I was right were we said we would meet, and he does not show. I then went around poker tables trying to figure out who would be PK and I find this handsome man about thirty playing with the russian at the poker table, so I stand in front of him with the fricking red police tape hat.....and nothing, so I never bring my cell phone into poker tournaments which by the way after waiting almost two hours I entered a turbo tournament and won about 900 bucks, and PK won his battle with the Russian......so I did not chicken out.

I have had about three PM to meet while I am down here. I have replied the same way. I will get a shot on the Friday after Thanksgiving, and the Monday after Christmas, but I will be spending three weeks here, and one week in Western Illinois for my shots. I will meet quite a few of you before I die, but right now it will probably be two months when I am done with the project where I will have some time. I would like to tell you who the old timer is, and I am curious who you work for, but we can put off that opportunity to meet until January, and I am easy to pick out.....I am 6 foot three inches and about 235 with a distended midsection from the tumor on my liver, and only being sixty three, I am slow walking and look like somebody sewed me in my bed and beat me with a baseball bat. Like I was saying this family is old time Santa Rosa, and this guy is hard working and does not give a rat's tail what anybody thinks about his North Escambia good old boy routine.....smartest man that I ran into today by tenfold. I spent an hour and a half with him and wanted to take him to meet my wife. I love characters, and he was talking about a lawyer I know who he visits, so I may have to just stay anonymous on names, but yea if I get this project done, we are only going to spend one week in south florida, and as long as I can still walk......I will get together with some people on the forum.....I thought Bob and I could go to a movie.....T and I could go for a bike ride......and Hallmark and I could just sit in Maritime Park looking at the Bay. I am now slipping quickly so I thought I would let my wife give the run down, but yea January works.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let's all meet at Daves again tomorrow and this time seaoat can join us.  And all you need to go by is your forum name,  seaoat.    And when we're there you can call me Red Kneckerson or Rev. Jimmy Joe Billy Bob.
I'm up for some of that catfish.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let's don't give out any descriptions of ourselves or meeting times over the forum though.
There is a certain individual on the forum who lives in Pace.  I don't really think he would resort to an ambush.  But there's no need to take any chances.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh shit.  I just realized I ran my mouth and told in another post today that I turned bald at 17.
And since I'm always talking about being 66,  those two things together make me too easy to identify.
I may get up the guts to be there but with only one condition.  I aint sitting at a table in front of an outside window.  That's way too easy a target for a sniper.  And the individual in question I believe has told us he was a sharpshooter in the military.

2seaoat

Bob,

I am going to leave my wife a mess if I do not finish this project. I will be working a tractor in the rain saturday and sunday. I will be in the Army Corps of Engineers offices, Gulf Power, Media com, Engineers, Electrical contractors, plumbing contractors, surveyors, and I am staying up to after midnight making revisions on plans, all the while we are finishing the repairs on the rental house. I promise before I die to see some people, but it is not bs.....I want to stay anonymous, but we can still meet. I just have to get some stuff done or I will be living out of tent at the project site. I built three houses and lived in a tent for two weeks with my bobcat, and excavator, and my dump truck getting eaten up by noseeums. So Friday is out. I have not even had time to go play poker at the dogtrack, and we are sharing one car, and I started the day with 26 items which had to get done. I am the only one who can do this and if I died next month, my wife would have a mess. January I should be free and we will do it.

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:Let's don't give out any descriptions of ourselves or meeting times over the forum though.
There is a certain individual on the forum who lives in Pace.  I don't really think he would resort to an ambush.  But there's no need to take any chances.  lol

Who is that,GBB?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

.T and I could go for a bike ride.

After Monday I will be out of action for weeks.......surgery to restore my FUBAR rotator cuff....but I should be back to almost normal by January...so as long as it's a bicycle ride, I might be up for it....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:
Bob wrote:Let's don't give out any descriptions of ourselves or meeting times over the forum though.

Who is that,GBB?

I think he means Pdog

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:

Who is that,GBB?

Like Ben Carson didn't want to reveal any of the names of the people he made victims when he tried to stab them to death when he was a youth,  which was at the same time he took a hammer to bash his mother's head in and only because his brother grabbed his arm did he not murder his mother;
for the same reasons I don't want to reveal any actual names because that might lead to a potential attempted murder.

Look,  if I'm a gutless coward then that makes Ronald Reagan one too.
Because not only did he refuse to sit in front of outside windows,  he had professional bodyguards surrounding him too.  And when the gunfire erupted,  Ronnie even had a cohort there to take a bullet for him.
And since neither teo nor seaoat are interested in being my bodyguards,  and I don't blame them,  I'll be facing this ambush without one.
Reagan was the fucking coward,  not me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just think of me as Paul Kersey without the hair.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Just think of me as Paul Kersey without the hair.

No other way to say this.....people in Pace are challenged ?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-FdLgqbjSgXM%2FUKBTzRXPdNI%2FAAAAAAAADHo%2F5f73F85-cbE%2Fs1600%2Fbronson2

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Perfect.  Remember I told you six months ago we need to go on the road together.  I'll even give you the best billing.  Teo and Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But remember,  Bud Abbot and Dean Martin got the top billing too.  As long as they let Costello and Lewis get all the laughs.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I know where we can get a trademark logo for the act,  sorta like the tongues work for KISS (or Jagger and the Stones take your pick).
We'll just steal the werther cough drops thing from Sal.  That's the perfect one for a couple of geriatric comics.

Last edited by Bob on 11/6/2015, 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum