Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

digital antenna and new tv

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1digital antenna and new tv Empty digital antenna and new tv 11/5/2015, 12:56 am

2seaoat

In town continuing repairs on the rental and working on a new project, and because we will rent the home on December 1st, we had no tv. Went to Walmart in Pace and got a 170 buck 32 inch Emerson and 40 mile digital antenna and we are actually getting a better signal on about 30 something channels than we were getting on our direct tv in Illinois.

I will brushhog using a diesel tractor on Saturday, and the ground is really wet as it appears you got a great deal of rain in the last week. It is still warm so I will be on snake alert, but at least I can watch the Bears on Monday Night from our temporary home, and the great news is that when we opened the door to the house.........zero cat urine smell.....the suggestions we got here were great. I think we have a green light on the project, but still have to get lender approval, but it looks like I will spend three weeks in Pensacola and one week in Illinois to get my shots through April 15. Will not be online much the next week.

2digital antenna and new tv Empty Re: digital antenna and new tv 11/5/2015, 7:41 am

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:
but at least I can watch the Bears on Monday Night

Masochist ....

3digital antenna and new tv Empty Re: digital antenna and new tv 11/5/2015, 8:51 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I would go all OTA tomorrow if it wasn't for the cable news channels.  As much as I despise the cable news channels and stay stressed out while I'm watching them,  I'm too addicted to go cold turkey on them.  I have to be able to see Joe and Mika and company.  And Billo and Megyn and Sean.  And Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer.   I cannot imagine a world without them in my living room.

4digital antenna and new tv Empty Re: digital antenna and new tv 11/5/2015, 8:57 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:I would go all OTA tomorrow if it wasn't for the cable news channels.  As much as I despise the cable news channels and stay stressed out while I'm watching them,  I'm too addicted to go cold turkey on them.  I have to be able to see Joe and Mika and company.  And Billo and Megyn and Sean.  And Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer.   I cannot imagine a world without them in my living room.

Masochist ....

5digital antenna and new tv Empty Re: digital antenna and new tv 11/5/2015, 9:54 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Masochist ....

No,  actually the masochism comes into play whenever I listen to WEBY.
  And I'll be listening to it again in about eleven minutes from now.

Masochism is easy.  If you wanna try it just click on the "listen now" button on this page at 8:05 AM Central...

http://www.1330weby.com/

Hopefully,  in the hour that follows,  you'll get to listen to the caller who calls just about every day named "Clarence".  Then you can experience a type of masochism that is on steroids.  But you better have a shrink on retainer if you do.

6digital antenna and new tv Empty Re: digital antenna and new tv 11/5/2015, 10:12 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm so glad we're talking about this.  Because I just decided to do something I've been wanting to do for a long time,  Sal.

I guess it was about a year ago that I first got the idea to do this,  Sal.  And I've just been procrastinating since,  but now I'm going to do it.
I think this individual "Clarence" could go viral on youtube.  And I have the capacity to record this radio station and edit it to pull only Clarence's contributions.  So I'm going to do that over about the next month or so.  And then create a youtube of it.
I don't know if the world is ready for Clarence,  but if it is,  I think Clarence could become a star.
So stay tuned.  Hopefully in about a month from now I'll be able to make you a believer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum