Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why the media doesn't criticize Islam......it's scary...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/atheist-on-why-he-doesnt-criticize-islam-straight-up-fear/

“I absolutely agree that it is okay for those on the left to critique, mock, deride Christianity, but Islam gets a free pass, which is so strange, because if you care about women’s rights, if you care about human rights, if you care about gay rights, then really Islam is much more problematic – sorry to paint Islam with a huge brush – and much more devastating.

“As an atheist – where on planet Earth is the death penalty meted out to atheists? It’s only in, I think, 24 Muslim countries.

“Where have human rights flourished the most? In Christian nations.

“I see Christianity as a great friend of secular culture. I see Islam as much more of a threat, much more debilitating. I’m not talking about Muslim individuals that I happen to sit next to on an airplane or are my neighbors. I’m talking about doctrines and those that have the power to enforce those doctrines in the form of Sharia law.

“I would never write the same kind of stuff that I do about certain religions – Judaism, Christianity, LDS, whatever – as I would about Islam – just straight up fear.

“I know what keeps me from critiquing Islam on my blog is just fear. I’ve got three kids, so I know I can say anything about Christianity or Mormonism, and I’m not living in fear, which is a testament to Christianity and Mormonism, and that’s wonderful. Thank you.”

Why the media doesn't criticize Islam......it's scary... ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.memegenerator.net%2Finstances%2F500x%2F20435628

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's pretty bizarre to see the liberals condemn christians and defend muslims.
That's what I respect about Bill Maher.  He's as liberal as it gets but he calls a spade a spade when it comes to Islamoinsanity.

They don't condemn Islam because they are admittedly scared of the consequences.

Here's proof:

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/atheist-okay-to-disparage-christians-but-islam-off-limits-because

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah blabbering atheists should thank god they were born into a nation founded in Christianity...AD 1620

Why the media doesn't criticize Islam......it's scary... ?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.M3c8a8aafcd2be420c204567e6afccd49H0%26pid%3D15

Sal

Sal

Organized religions suck.

All of them.

How is that such a difficult concept to grasp?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:Organized religions suck.

All of them.

Welcome to your opinion stupid as it is.......

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah blabbering atheists should thank god they were born into a nation founded in Christianity...AD 1620

Why the media doesn't criticize Islam......it's scary... ?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.M3c8a8aafcd2be420c204567e6afccd49H0%26pid%3D15

Actually, the first settlement in Florida by the Spanish was here when Don Tristan DeLuna landed and planted the cross in the sugar white sands (1559) of Pensacola Beach....

Salinsky wrote:Organized religions suck.

All of them.

Yep, why don't you spread that message internationally if you have the guts. Make sure you insult Allah as well. Put it in bold font.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This man is just as scary

Why the media doesn't criticize Islam......it's scary... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSozcjW1jnyhPZndZRLbfdKkUv4Z9Js4h3xU8H6LAiItqzxeLZO-A

as this one:

Why the media doesn't criticize Islam......it's scary... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuLD22aKa_nJKDvc5WM98MyZJidXqpt5IBr-ykulgnvCSlTCfy

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry M. Goldwater

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry M. Goldwater
Git your burka on and be thank you aren't getting stoned infidel.....oh and when your Muslim president gets his way you can stay afraid everyday the rest of your life...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

― Barry M. Goldwater
Git your burka on and be thank you aren't getting stoned infidel.....oh and when your Muslim president gets his way you can stay afraid everyday the rest of your life...

Stuff it, Teo. And stop paying attention to that charlatan and his anti-Muslim tirades.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh I am sorry you are already a child of Islam....

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:you can stay afraid everyday the rest of your life...

Like you?

No thanks.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

Stuff it, Teo.  And stop paying attention to that charlatan and his anti-Muslim tirades.

I agree.  He should stop paying attention to that charlatan and start paying attention to one of your fellow liberals...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

Stuff it, Teo.  And stop paying attention to that charlatan and his anti-Muslim tirades.

I agree.  He should stop paying attention to that charlatan and start paying attention to one of your liberal comrades.  And so should you...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

― Barry M. Goldwater

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

I agree.  teo should stop paying attention to that charlatan and start paying attention to what your liberal cohort,  Bill Maher,  is saying about muslims.  And so should you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

I agree.  Teo should stop paying attention to that charlatan and start paying attention to what your liberal cohort Bill Maher says about mooslims.  And so should you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I agree with FlaTexan.  Teo should stop paying attention to that charlatan Alex Jones and start paying attention to what a liberal has to say about muslims,  Bill Maher.  And so should FlaTexan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum