Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

21st century marriage and divorce.....why bother...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

21st century marriage and divorce.....why bother... WwBkOJC

21st century marriage and divorce.....why bother... LjPGZMS

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:21st century marriage and divorce.....why bother... WwBkOJC

21st century marriage and divorce.....why bother... LjPGZMS

Seek mental help. Seriously.

You clearly have some sort of issues towards women, gay people, and all people who aren't white. These traits are not desirable in today's society. The sooner you realize this and either 1) stop sharing this sort of stuff publicly, or 2) evolve on these issues, the sooner you may find some happiness in your life.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3272029/TV-investigator-Donal-McIntyre-branded-lying-cheating-scumbag-wife-asks-ruin-beautiful-family.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="boards of FL"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Seek mental help.  Seriously.  

You clearly have some sort of issues towards women, gay people, and all people who aren't white.  These traits are not desirable in today's society.  The sooner you realize this and either 1) stop sharing this sort of stuff publicly, or 2) evolve on these issues, the sooner you may find some happiness in your life.

I am the happiest guy I know. This stuff is funny, lighten up dude....You can bunk at my house when your wife tosses you out in the near future for being a whiny-assed pussy she doesn't respect....I am very kind hearted that way.

Sal

Sal

Wow ...

... that really is pathetic outlook on life, T.

Pitiful.

Markle

Markle

For your kids.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am the happiest guy I know. This stuff is funny, lighten up dude....You can bunk at my house when your wife tosses you out in the near future for being a whiny-assed pussy she doesn't respect....I am very kind hearted that way.

The members of the Westboro Baptist Church probably tell themselves that as well. Just realize that society cringes at the sight of people like you. I cringed when I opened this thread.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am the happiest guy I know. This stuff is funny, lighten up dude....You can bunk at my house when your wife tosses you out in the near future for being a whiny-assed pussy she doesn't respect....I am very kind hearted that way.

The members of the Westboro Baptist Church probably tell themselves that as well.  Just realize that society cringes at the sight of people like you.  I cringed when I opened this thread.

Well if you represent society then we are doomed...bring in the tomato plants....it's over.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum