Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gowdy is a lying piece of crap

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gowdy is a lying piece of crap Empty Gowdy is a lying piece of crap 10/12/2015, 12:10 pm

2seaoat

The so called disgruntled employee who Gowdy claims never made any claims about the focus of the investigation did in fact make complaints in April. Gowdy has been on TV saying he NEVER spoke about the focus of the investigation.........Wait till the democrats on the committee ask to put the staffer on the stand.......Hillary is going to have a blast with this idiot....McCarthy and this staffer were telling the truth which is obvious to everyone with a brain.

2seaoat

Trey Gowdy "its a damn lie" this military man was a liar because of his military service, and he was reviewing other agencies in Benghazi rather than focusing on Hillary, but the committee wanted none of it as they focused only on Hillary Clinton, and as McCarthy has already admitted that its purpose was to bring Hillary down in the polls. This is a gift wrapped present to Hillary, and the American Public are so tired of the longest ever committee doing a witch hunt......backlash coming.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

No doubt. And, the staffer, a Major in the USAF Reserve, said on camera he is a devoted Republican who plans to vote Republican in 2016. His only motive in exposing this scandal is bringing honesty to the debate. He said the focus on Hillary is impeding any valued investigation of other issues pertaining to the Benghazi incident that are important to our nation.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Gowdy had called for 9 hearings. He announced the same in 2014 and none of those hearings happened. In Feb 12 high level intelligence people were named by Gowdy to be deposed......only one has been deposed. NY times is running with a story that says the committee had wine glasses made with a saying something like "glacial pace" and on weds they would get together and laugh about nothing happening on the longest committee in the house history.......this total fraud was being lead by Gomer who is calling a conservative military officer a liar, but the NY Times is questioning who the liar is.......where are all our folks who said this was a legitimate investigation.....it never was, it never will be.

In just the last few weeks hundreds of related emails have miraculously been "discovered".

It's impressive how much you can ignore for purely blind partisan support of you dear leader wannabe.

2seaoat

The emails have nothing to do with the depositions of intelligence people. Keep F'ing that chicken, but those depositions were important because those intelligence folks shed light on the Benghazi attack. The nine hearings were important, because some of these witnesses could be questioned. However, the witch hunt became center stage, and the investigation became "glacial" because as McCarthy said the goal was to bring a presidential candidate down in the polls.......I am a Republican, so like the major, we are calling BS on the F'ing thing......sorry Pk....you have been wrong from the beginning and you are wrong now......Hillary will be the Democratic nominee, and as I have predicted, Chris had two parents who have been silent....I predict shortly that they will make a statement.....it will not be kind on the conduct of this committee which you defend.

Gowdy is a lying piece of crap 743295b9f141cb5e05af990c3a223b22025f2f485b103979d110fd7c8667d15c
2seaoat wrote:The so called disgruntled employee who Gowdy claims never made any claims about the focus of the investigation did in fact make complaints in April.   Gowdy has been on TV saying he NEVER spoke about the focus of the investigation.........Wait till the democrats on the committee ask to put the staffer on the stand.......Hillary is going to have a blast with this idiot....McCarthy and this staffer were telling the truth which is obvious to everyone with a brain.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I just hope PeeDog has plenty of Vaseline handy, because someone is going to be riding his butt hard on November 8, 2016. Just like it was rode in 2008 and 2012. We'll all be here to assuage his pain (maybe.....). LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

9Gowdy is a lying piece of crap Empty Re: Gowdy is a lying piece of crap 10/12/2015, 11:39 pm

2seaoat

Gowdy is suppose to be all that......he is proving without any doubt that my nickname of Gomer is appropriate.

10Gowdy is a lying piece of crap Empty Re: Gowdy is a lying piece of crap 10/13/2015, 7:37 am

Gowdy is a lying piece of crap 11145560_10153723574613420_8799339320552284382_n
2seaoat wrote:Gowdy is suppose to be all that......he is proving without any doubt that my nickname of Gomer is appropriate.

11Gowdy is a lying piece of crap Empty Re: Gowdy is a lying piece of crap 10/13/2015, 7:39 am

2seaoat

Less than a week to go, and Morning Joe is saying that the Republicans will do what they always do......not show restraint.....Hillary is counting on them being aggressive, rude, disrespectful, and a junk yard dog which she will play off the same, but Joe is right......slow play and non aggressive may leave her stammering......but as Joe said....they cannot help themselves.

12Gowdy is a lying piece of crap Empty Re: Gowdy is a lying piece of crap 10/13/2015, 9:17 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2015/10/05/dems-up-the-ante-in-benghazi-panel-fight/

Democrats are taking the unprecedented step of releasing excerpts from a closed-session interview the House Benghazi committee conducted last month with Hillary Clinton aide Cheryl Mills, accusing the panel’s Republican Chairman Trey Gowdy (S.C.) of selectively leaking information to damage Clinton in the presidential race.

In a letter sent Monday morning, Democrats on the panel released statements made by Mills from the Sept. 3 interview that paint Clinton in a favorable light. The letter charges Gowdy with failing to provide a fair account of Mills’s interview, alleging that he orchestrated small press leaks designed to produce negative stories about the Democratic presidential front-runner.

[Sign up for The Daily 202, The Washington Post’s new political tipsheet]

“It has become obvious that the only way to adequately correct the public record is to release the complete transcript of the Committee’s interview with Ms. Mills,” the Democrats wrote, adding, “since you have indicated your unwillingness to do this in a bipartisan manner, we plan to do so ourselves.”

A spokesman for Gowdy responded by denouncing Democrats for their own selective leak.

“Democrats have shown their nakedly political motivation, willingness to violate the letter and spirit of House Rules, and their desire to defend Secretary Clinton without regard for the integrity of the investigation,” Jamal Ware said in a statement.

“The committee has not released transcripts from witness interviews for myriad reasons, including the need to hear from all witnesses and gather all facts before drawing inferences … Most Democrats on the Benghazi Committee have endorsed Clinton and they are now running a protection effort for the former Secretary.”

The interview excerpts released by Democrats push back on Republican claims that Clinton was detached on the night of the 2012 attacks and during their aftermath.

Mills, according to the excerpts, described Clinton as hands-on and in favor of deploying military resources to “secure our people,” saying that “absolutely everything was on the table” in order to stabilize the situation in Benghazi.

“She was pretty emphatic about wanting whatever to be done and whatever were assets that could be deployed, if that was both effective and possible to be done,” Mills told lawmakers, according to the excerpts.

“Obviously, it was a challenging environment, given that our compound had been overrun,” Mills said. “And so you want to ensure that, as you also are thinking about who else might go in, how they are able to do that effectively. But my observation and impression and, obviously, engagements were around what can be done, what can be sent, and how can that be done best. There was not any notion of not doing that to the fullest amount that was practical, effective, and possible.”

Democrats said they will give Gowdy five days to respond to their letter before they publish the full transcript of the interview.

“We have held off on taking such action for more than a year, but we will no longer sit and watch selective, out-of-context leaks continue to mischaracterize the testimony the Select Committee has received,” the Democrats wrote.

In one instance, Democrats accused Republicans of leaking information to Politico following Mills’s interview that they said raised false questions about the independence of a Benghazi report by the State Department’s Accountability Review Board. GOP sources suggested to the news outlet that Mills had “reviewed and made suggestions for changes” to the report.

“In fact, this claim was already known—and had been debunked—two years earlier during the investigation led by former Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa,” Democrats wrote on Monday.

Democrats’ letter continues a long-running feud between Gowdy and Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), the Benghazi panel’s top Democrat, who has continuously accused the chairman of using the investigation as a political tool.

It also comes less than a week after House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) suggested the panel’s work was political in nature, remarks that seemed to confirm Democrats’ view of the probe.

“Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee, what are her numbers today?” McCarthy told Fox News on Tuesday. “Her numbers are dropping, why? Because she’s untrustable [sic]. But no one would have known any of that had happened.”

The comments created a firestorm on the left, drawing criticism from Clinton’s campaign and Democratic lawmakers from both chambers.

“When I hear a statement like that, which demonstrates unequivocally that this was always meant to be a partisan political exercise, I feel like it does a grave disservice and dishonors not just the memory of the four that we lost but of everybody who has served our country,” she said in an interview with MSNBC’s Al Sharpton on Wednesday.

McCarthy, who is expected to become the next speaker, has since walked back the comments, saying the panel was formed to investigate the incident and he did not mean to suggest it has political motivations. But his gaffe has drawn criticism from some Republicans, who have openly questioned if he has the communication skills to be speaker.

During her interview with the panel, Mills said she told Clinton that agency representatives were going to discuss the situation on a staff-only video teleconference, only to hear that Clinton wanted to participate.

“When we said it was going to be a staff SVTCS [Secure Video Teleconference], which was our diplomatic way of saying that maybe she shouldn’t be attending, she said, ‘I’m coming,'” Mills said. “And so we tried to make sure the rest of the interagency knew ahead of time that she was going to be on, but we were unsuccessful, so they were surprised when she sat down.”

Clinton was “devastated” by the loss of life in Benghazi, according to Mills.

“Ambassador Stevens was someone she had a lot of confidence and respect for. And his guidance and his way was a compelling one. And the notion that he had been murdered, I think, was something that all of us thought was unbearable, but I think she particularly felt the pain of that,” Mills said.

“In the days afterwards, she spent time reaching out to our team in Tripoli, constantly trying to determine if they had what they needed, constantly trying to remind people that, while we all have jobs, people are fragile and you have to remember the fragility of people and their humanity and you have to give respect to that.”

Gowdy is a lying piece of crap Trey+Gowdy+Funny+Hair+Asshole

13Gowdy is a lying piece of crap Empty Re: Gowdy is a lying piece of crap 10/13/2015, 12:47 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I know another transplanted yankee who is always referring to southerners as "gomer" and "goober". And, like seaoat, he too claims to be so opposed to bigotry and prejudice.
You just can't make this shit up. lol

14Gowdy is a lying piece of crap Empty Re: Gowdy is a lying piece of crap 10/13/2015, 1:09 pm

2seaoat

Gomer is too polite for this goofball. How do we get these effeminate men into leadership positions, and why does South Carolina elect these men? I cannot wait until Gomer tells us he is a lawyer. I think there ought to be a drinking game for every time Gomer informs us he is a lawyer......how did this guy get out of college, let alone law school......I cannot wait till the Mills interview is released and the staffer is interviewed by the committee......what a farce. Wimps trying to beat up a strong women.....it is just too comical to take serious, but there are idiots who think this is about emails. It is about a republican party who think women should be in the kitchen, and black folk out in the field.

When the Gomers and Goobers stop trying to take rights away from American citizens, I will be fair with them. Last time I checked, no group was saying that folks like Gomer should take an IQ test before voting.....but honestly Bob, that Good old boy routine has been like a security blanket for you over the years, so please do not let me speak spanish, be brown or black, but please do not make me listen to elevator music.

15Gowdy is a lying piece of crap Empty Re: Gowdy is a lying piece of crap 10/13/2015, 1:52 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:but honestly Bob, that Good old boy routine has been like a security blanket for you over the years, so please do not let me speak spanish, be brown or black, but please do not make me listen to elevator music.

Being as I was born, raised and have lived in the south all my life, being a southerner is not an effect for me like your personality is for you, seaoat. lol

And no matter how much you choose to believe it, not every southerner is in the category of being either a "gomer", a "goober" or a "good old boy".
To paint all southerners with the brush you paint with is not any different from painting all blacks or all homosexuals with the same brush.
And speaking of the latter, I notice you also have to point out that this individual is effeminate. lol

Seaoat, you are a bigot in sheep's clothing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum