Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chinese Motorcyclist Arrested After driving along Beijing Hwy at 147 MPH

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/05/asia/china-motorcyclist-race-arrested/?iid=ob_homepage_deskrecommended_pool&iref=obinsite

I guess they have a problem with speed-demons in China, who are constantly pressing the limits of their vehicles. Here is the video of his helmet cam. After he posted it on YouTube, it went viral, and that is how the long arm of the Chinese police caught up with the malefactor.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh what a feeling !...spoil sport cops....

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I used to see guys on sport bikes around Dallas riding that fast all the time ... usually late at night.

Personally, I never saw the attraction. I like to lay back & enjoy the scenery ... and I stay off the freeway whenever possible.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

When I lived in Louisiana I saw on the news one night where a sport bike out ran a helicopter . I could help but be impressed although I am a cruiser guy.

Markle

Markle

Lots of the crotch rockets will easily exceed that speed by quite a bit.

I've never gone that fast on the road on a motorcycle but I have, when I was young, at Daytona on a good friends racing Harley. Also exceeded that in my old XK-120 Jaguar and my dentists Ferrari.

Slowed down in old age. Although I'm semi-seriously looking for another Harley for the street.

My kz900 in high school would do about 160... I had it over 130 but didn't look down to be exact. Scary fast.

I wouldn't want to go any faster on a motorcycle... hell I wouldn't go near that fast now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum