Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay cross Rubio off my short list ....

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/marco-rubio-wants-us-to-risk-war-with-russia-over-syria/

HE'S A BLOOMIN IDIOT !

Marco Rubio Wants US to Risk War with Russia Over Syria
Rubio said going to war with Russia would be better than the current state of affairs in Syria

Rubio said going to war with Russia would be better than the current state of affairs in Syria, citing the migration crisis, the growth of terrorist groups including ISIS and ‘Jabhat al Nusra’ and having Russian President Vladimir Putin as the “most influential geopolitical broker in the region.”

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

from comments:
"It does not matter if the war is not real, or when it is real, it does
not matter if victory is not possible.....The
war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.....The
essential act of modern warfare is the destruction of the produce of
human labor....
A hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty
and ignorance...In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation.....
The war is waged by the ruling group against it's own subjects,
and it's object is not victory over Eurasia or East Asia ( or Korea,
Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, or Libya, or NOW SYRIA and SOON IRAN) but to keep the very structure of society intact.” George Orwell

Agreed... I won't vote for anyone that thinks the military is for adventurism, imperialism, or foreign interventions.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Rubio is an empty suit. A lousy Senator (who is mostly absent from the Senate now as he runs his presidential campaign) who would make a terrible president.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Rubio is an empty suit. A lousy Senator (who is mostly absent from the Senate now as he runs his presidential campaign) who would make a terrible president.

Sounds just like obama. If anything... hillary would be worse.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I watched his whole interview, Rubio is slippery and slimy. He not only wants to risk continued military confrontation in the Middle East, his economic plan is one that focuses on slashing taxes, and making up the difference by going after Baby Boomer Social Security and Medicare. He is in Generation X, so he'll initiate the first generational war in America. Rubio has never worked in the private sector, so likely has not even paid into Social Security himself--he'll just take it away from other Americans.

He is a typical Republican presidential candidate: Slash taxes, keep the military large and engaged in warfare, slash entitlements, and if the latter is not possible, run a deficit while blaming others for his fiscal problems.

Rubio eating at the table of the MIC.

All the while the talk is focused on Syria, US troops are rotating in and of Poland. They are "training" the Polish Army against Russia. My question is: Were not they trained by the USSR during the cold war????

Rolling Eyes Tired of the whole mess of it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:

Amen. This whole country is turning into a sick twisted joke. I've all but stopped watching the "news" media. I just don't care anymore.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Amen.  This whole country is turning into a sick twisted joke.  I've all but stopped watching the "news" media.  I just don't care anymore.  

I found two new Kindle books over at Amazon.com that I intend to buy as soon as I finish my current Kindle book. Both are titled "Planet Rothschild: The Forbidden History of the New World Order (Volumes I and II). What Teo wrote in the second post on this thread is exactly what is happening. It is not by accident, and has been in fact, planned. The oligarchy (which operates above the world's political system) has in fact turned our world into a twisted joke. Only they are not joking. They meet yearly in a secretive meeting known as the annual Bilderberg Group meeting. There they plan the cruel jokes they will play on the world's citizens over the course of the following year, until they meet again.

Bob wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Amen.  This whole country is turning into a sick twisted joke.  I've all but stopped watching the "news" media.  I just don't care anymore.  

It's all a scripted load of hog wash to force reaction.

If people stop reacting maybe it will go away. And that is not a fence sitting or head in the sand mentality. What we are told/led to believe/told enough times to make it real...is not real.

Again, 90% hogwash built out of 10% news.

Sal

Sal

Absolutely!

Nothing matters, everything is a sick twisted joke, we are being manipulated by omnipotent forces, it's all a scripted load of hogwash to force reaction, nothing is real, and both sides are in on it.

This is why I urge you and all like-minded people to refuse to vote, because it doesn't matter anyway.

Ignore it completely, and it will go away.

I promise you with 100% assurance that your and the vast majority of American's lives will improve immeasurably.

Thank you.

Salinsky wrote:Absolutely!

Nothing matters, everything is a sick twisted joke, we are being manipulated by omnipotent forces, it's all a scripted load of hogwash to force reaction, nothing is real, and both sides are in on it.

This is why I urge you and all like-minded people to refuse to vote, because it doesn't matter anyway.

I promise you with 100% assurance that your and the vast majority of American's lives will improve immeasurably.

Thank you.

You are so dramatic. Laughing Laughing

Sal

Sal

SheWrites wrote:

Thank you.

You are so dramatic.  Laughing Laughing  

I'm "so dramatic"??

I pretty much just repeated what y'all were saying verbatim, and then took it to its logical conclusion.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

If you ask me Rubio's really running for Vice President .... or failing that, and appointment in the new administration ..... and building his name recognition for a possible future Governor of Florida run.

Salinsky wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Thank you.

You are so dramatic.  Laughing Laughing  

I'm "so dramatic"??

I pretty much just repeated what y'all were saying verbatim, and then took it to its logical conclusion.

Because so much around here is logical. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Rubio is an empty suit. A lousy Senator (who is mostly absent from the Senate now as he runs his presidential campaign) who would make a terrible president.

As you know, the same was honestly said about Senator Barack Hussein Obama in 2007. Although Sen. Rubio has accomplished more at this point in his career than Sen. Obama.

Okay cross Rubio off my short list .... Obama-EmptySuit

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:Rubio eating at the table of the MIC.

All the while the talk is focused on Syria, US troops are rotating in and of Poland.  They are "training" the Polish Army against Russia.  My question is:  Were not they trained by the USSR during the cold war????  

When was the Cold War over?

Markle

Markle

Thank you.

I sure wish we could count on you not voting.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Although Sen. Rubio has accomplished more at this point in his career than Sen. Obama.

Okay cross Rubio off my short list .... Laughi14

Sal

Sal

I'll be canceling out your crotchety, ignorant vote at every turn.

So, why even put in the effort, dead man walking?

Better to stay home and watch the Billo the Clown Show.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Although Sen. Rubio has accomplished more at this point in his career than Sen. Obama.

Okay cross Rubio off my short list .... Laughi14

What did Sen. Barack Hussein Obama accomplish before he became President? For that matter...what has he accomplished since?

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:If you ask me Rubio's really running for Vice President .... or failing that, and appointment in the new administration ..... and building his name recognition for a possible future Governor of Florida run.

I don't think I'd argue with your assessment.

But, that begs the question - who is the serious GOP contender?

Trump is the GOP's worst nightmare.

Carson is a soft-spoken lunatic.

Fiorina will never get past her tenure at HP.

Walker already folded his hand.

Nobody likes Ted Cruz.

Jeb! is still running or no? - hard to tell.

That leaves Rubio and Kasich who is polling at 2-4%.

Maybe, Mittens will ride in to save the day, but that doesn't sound too promising either.

It's starting to look to me like Hillary in a cakewalk, emails notwithstanding.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum