Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Trump a Net Negative or Net Positive for America?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

I know he is coarsening our political discourse and is a general embarrassment to the nation, but consider ...

... he has already taken out one of the GOP's "top-tier" establishment candidates (Walker) and has marginalized the others ...

... he is shit-staining the GOP brand which wasn't in good shape to begin with ...

... he has completely burned any bridges the GOP could've hoped to build with the fastest growing demographic in the electorate ...

... and, now he's actively attempting to alienate his supporters from the FAUX News noise machine.

I mean, there's no way in hell he's going to win the general election, and in all probability won't win the primary, so there's a lot of upside to his campaign for the nation.

boards of FL

boards of FL

His candidacy will prove to be a net gain for Americans, a net gain for humanity, and a damaging blow to the republican party.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm looking at the Pope right now.  Man,  he's so low energy that he makes Jeb Bush look like a Mexican jumping bean in comparison.
They need Trump in that chamber to liven things up elst we'll all go to sleep.
I think Biden just dozed off.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/first-read-how-donald-trump-shrank-gop-field-n393091

From July 16, but provides some interesting, yet horrifying, stats.

2seaoat

Trump is evil. Evil must be attacked at every opportunity by good people. To the extent that evil will be beaten, yes his candidacy is good, but to the extent that he is making xenophobia and hate concepts which are acceptable at the national political stage, it is destructive to our society. Haters are getting their concepts ratified by this candidate and media continues to give him the stage. Disgraceful for the media to create this candidacy to make a buck. shameful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum