Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: What impact will the comments at last night's NH rally have on the Trump campaign?

4 posters

The comments will have this effect...

POLL:   What impact will the comments at last night's NH rally have on the Trump campaign? I_vote_lcap50%POLL:   What impact will the comments at last night's NH rally have on the Trump campaign? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
POLL:   What impact will the comments at last night's NH rally have on the Trump campaign? I_vote_lcap0%POLL:   What impact will the comments at last night's NH rally have on the Trump campaign? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
POLL:   What impact will the comments at last night's NH rally have on the Trump campaign? I_vote_lcap33%POLL:   What impact will the comments at last night's NH rally have on the Trump campaign? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
POLL:   What impact will the comments at last night's NH rally have on the Trump campaign? I_vote_lcap0%POLL:   What impact will the comments at last night's NH rally have on the Trump campaign? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
POLL:   What impact will the comments at last night's NH rally have on the Trump campaign? I_vote_lcap17%POLL:   What impact will the comments at last night's NH rally have on the Trump campaign? I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

NOTE:  This poll is not to determine what you HOPE will happen.  Because obviously whether or not you support Trump will color that response.

What I'm interested in learning is,  aside from whatever your opinion is of Trump and regardless of whether you support him or despise him;
based on everything we've seen so far in this campaign what do you believe the impact of this will be.

2seaoat

The most obvious impact on this type of idiotic pandering is that the swing state elections for senate which are so critical in 2016 because of the structural advantage the Democrats have, will allow Kirk in Illinois and Johnson in Wisconsin to get swept from office delivering the Senate to the Democrats with a possible veto proof majority after 2018.  Compound this with shutting down the government, and you have a wild fire that the personal ego and ambition of Ted Cruz has all but gutted the traditional moderate branch of the Republican Party which Kirk and Johnson.   If somebody wanted to intentionally harm the Republican Party, they could not make a better game plan.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The story now is Trump's silence.  And his cancelling a rally.  
One thing you can say about this reality show,  it's unpredictable.  
Who knows what he'll say when he comes out of hiding.
There is the possibility that for the first time ever, he'll have to actually apologize for something.  He may have to do that this time to survive.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
There is the possibility that for the first time ever,  he'll have to actually apologize for something.  He may have to do that this time to survive.

That would be suicide.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One thing is puzzling to me. Why on earth hasn't the tv media identified the questioner and interviewed him. Damn, they gave Joe the Plumber so much attention that it made a career for him. But so far we don't even know this character's name.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The NBC Nightly News newscast reported the lie Trump stated at last night's rally about how he's financing his campaign.
He said he's not taking any contributions period.
But not only does he have a link on his website soliciting contributions of up to $2700,  he also has his own Super Pac collecting money too.  lol

I've been deciding how to vote in my own poll.  I think I'll cast the 2nd vote for the selection "put a fork in him,  he's done".

The media is now gonna put every word he says under a microscope.  lol

Trump has the balls to say what most people already think. It's about time we had someone tell America how things really are and not do the PC dance around issues

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damn, I'm glad I got distracted and didn't push that poll button.
Because after reading your post obamasucks, I'm thinking he may get through this.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But just in case The Trump Show gets cancelled, don't worry, the television season is not over yet and another show equally as exciting is waiting in the wings.

Because if Ole Handsome Joe decides to go up against The Lesbian and his wife Slick Willie, man is that gonna be a humdinger reality and wrastlin show too.

knothead

knothead

Perhaps others noticed but no one has mentioned it here but look at the 'moment' when Trump was listening to this Bozo's question: observe the grimaces, the wtf's, and the are you kidding me looks on the faces behind Trump . . . . . it is very telling that these comments are not well received.

Sal

Sal

Trump is a one trick pony.

He'll go away one of two ways.

He'll change his tune and lose his audience, or his audience will tire of his schtick and change the channel.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So far no one voting in this poll says Trump is done for. And one person doesn't know who Trump is.
So if this poll is scientific, the Trump Show will go all the way. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:Ummm... that was me... lol.

Well I can understand that.  You, being Poker Bum, thought when I was talking about trump that must be a card game term.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum