Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget

+4
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 4:50 pm

Markle

Markle

NOT AT ALL SURPRISING IS IT?  THE PROGRESSIVES HERE FIND IT AMUSING TO RIDICULE THE 3,000+ innocent men, women and children killed in the biggest terrorist attack on our country in history.

This attack was possible due to the wall of secrecy put in place by President Bill Clinton.  Frequently the Progressives here pretend such a wall was NOT put in place when they actually know the truth.  It's their way to re-write history.

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget WTCMomentofimpact

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget WTCImpact

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Wtc9_11_jumpers

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 911bodies

THIS is what the Progressives here want you to forget ever happened.  They are SO looking forward to sitting in a nice circle with folks like those who caused this disaster and singing Kumbya.

2seaoat

I have a vision of the three year old Syrian child drowned because America was not intelligent or measured in response to the 911 attacks. The lesson learned was that people can and will attack America. Americans will die. We need patient, intelligent, and determined leadership to lower the probabilities of attack, and precision in response to those responsible.

There are many levels of the tragedy of 911, but utilizing the event, like showing the bloodied body of Chris in Libya, or playing politics with 911 indicate how evil politics has become. Association of progressives with the attack is really a question of intelligence. I think we have established a clear pattern in regard to the same.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Come on Markle...... You know you love posting those ghoulish photos of the bodies falling from buildings... Let it all hang out, man!!! I'd include the photos of the four dead Americans from Benghazi, the blown-up Israelis from that bus--especially the ripped apart torso, the dead little girl on the beach. Use closeups, man--the more graphic, the better.

You can weave yourself a nice yarn that blames Barrack Hussein Obama for all of it, while exonerating Dumbya and his evil Veep, Cheney. Your'e an expert at cheap propaganda, so I am sure you can make it work.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What is the purpose of starting a completely new 9/11 thread? What an incredible jerk you are.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I guess FT prefers Sal's thread.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
What is the purpose of starting a completely new 9/11 thread?  What an incredible jerk you are.

A cable news network used the whole morning to replay about four hours of the then live television coverage of the event as it was happening on the morning of 9/11. Four hours of regular programming pre-empted by this.

Wasn't Fox News as you might expect. It was the democrat cable news network. lol

7Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 10:41 pm

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Obamameme
2seaoat wrote:I have a vision of the three year old Syrian child drowned because America was not intelligent or measured in response to the 911 attacks.  The lesson learned was that people can and will attack America.  Americans will die.  We need patient, intelligent, and determined leadership to lower the probabilities of attack, and precision in response to those responsible.

There are many levels of the tragedy of 911, but utilizing the event, like showing the bloodied body of Chris in Libya, or playing politics with 911 indicate how evil politics has become.  Association of progressives with the attack is really a question of intelligence.  I think we have established a clear pattern in regard to the same.

8Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 10:57 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Come on Markle...... You know you love posting those ghoulish photos of the bodies falling from buildings... Let it all hang out, man!!! I'd include the photos of the four dead Americans from Benghazi, the blown-up Israelis from that bus--especially the ripped apart torso, the dead little girl on the beach. Use closeups, man--the more graphic, the better.

You can weave yourself a nice yarn that blames Barrack Hussein Obama for all of it, while exonerating Dumbya and his evil Veep, Cheney. Your'e an expert at cheap propaganda, so I am sure you can make it work.

Not my fault you wish everyone would forget so your dreams of a third rate nation and defense would come true.

9Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 10:59 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Obamameme

The quote with that photo is actually true but I don't think you know why,  teach.

Obama and Bush are in bed with the country which fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers and their leaders came from,  teach.  

But if it's Iraq who you think did 9/11,  you might want to remember that it was Reagan who was in bed with Saddam and supplied him with arms.

10Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 11:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:you might want to remember that it was Reagan who was in bed with Saddam and supplied him with arms.

Reagan was also illegally arming Iran, which these wingnuts like to conveniently forget......

11Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 11:42 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Bob wrote:you might want to remember that it was Reagan who was in bed with Saddam and supplied him with arms.

Reagan was also illegally arming Iran, which these wingnuts like to conveniently forget......

As I recall, after WW II, we also rebuilt Germany, Italy and Japan. Including providing them with arms and becoming allies with them.

Times change, don't they?

Now, after semi-retired President Obama has proven to the world, worst of all our allies that he is weak, impotent and feckless, Russia is filling the vacuum, providing arms and boots on the ground in Syria. This after your messiah drew a red line in the sand forbidding Assad from using chemical weapons. Then President Obama PROVED...again, that he is...

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Obama-EmptySuit

12Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 12:00 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

As I recall, after WW II, we also rebuilt Germany, Italy and Japan.  Including providing them with arms and becoming allies with them.

After Pearl Harbor, we needed to go to war with Japan (and the other two who were allied with them).

After 9/11, what we did would be akin to, after Pearl Harbor, getting in bed WITH Japan and together we and Japan attack the country next door to it.

13Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 12:15 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And if that's not the truth of it,  markle,  then the government (no matter who the president is or which political party it is) should let us see what it's hiding in those pages which were removed from the 9/11 Commission Report.   Because frankly,  I can't see any other motive for why they don't want us to see it.

14Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 12:52 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Times change, don't they?

Yes, Reagan was completely justified in supplying weapons to our arch-enemy, Iran, back in the mid-1980s. I figured you in particular would let that one slide with a slick comment.

Reagan's team was up to its neck in skullduggery supplying weapons and supplies to Saddam and the Ayatollahs. Just look at this evidence:

15Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 12:54 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Their crony buddies make more money if they sell to both sides...what kind of capitalist are you ?

16Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 9:20 am

Sal

Sal

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Screen19

17Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 9:47 am

Sal

Sal

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Screen20

18Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 9:52 am

Sal

Sal

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Screen21

19Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 10:05 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
What is the purpose of starting a completely new 9/11 thread?  What an incredible jerk you are.

A cable news network used the whole morning to replay about four hours of the then live television coverage of the event as it was happening on the morning of 9/11.  Four hours of regular programming pre-empted by this.

Wasn't Fox News as you might expect.  It was the democrat cable news network.  lol

There is no "democrat cable news network"...and what's your point?

20Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 11:24 am

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 11988483_710252482441931_8085226635681307563_n

21Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 11:38 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

22Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 12:08 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
There is no "democrat cable news network" 

Nah,  just like there's no republican cable news network.  It's all just in my imagination.

23Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 12:51 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 911-kurt1

24Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 3:28 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 911-kurt1

Microsoft Flight simulator is quite an amazing feature if you don't plan on landing the planes on a runway.

25Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 3:41 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
There is no "democrat cable news network" 

Nah,  just like there's no republican cable news network.  It's all just in my imagination.

There's nothing like FOX on the Democratic side. FOX is mostly 24/7 fearmongering. That's all the GOP has.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum