Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marco Rubio: Our "Absentee" Senator....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Rubio has highest absentee rate of senators as he seeks presidency

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/politics/2015/09/10/rubio-highest-absentee-rate-senators-seeks-presidency/72039872/

The 'Semi-retired' label needs to be bestowed on  our own Marco Rubio, who has essentially 'quit' his job as a U.S. Senator, while running his anemic campaign to become president.

Rubio has missed 77 of 263 roll-call votes in the Senate in 2015, and 60% of all votes since June.

What is his lame excuse? Bernie Sanders is also running for president--A much more vigorous campaign than Rubio's, I might add--and has only missed 9 votes. Rand Paul is also running, and has only missed 3 votes.

Not to be outdone, the senators with the second and third-highest absentee rates in 2015--who also happen to be running for President are Lindsey Graham (missed 62 votes), and Ted Cruz (missed 59 votes).

There you have it--the three senators who have routinely played hooky from doing the jobs the taxpayers pay their salaries for are all members of the GOP.

Thankfully, Rubio is not seeking re-election to his Senate seat. Let's hope a more diligent candidate will run to take his place.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 9/11/2015, 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Reminds me of a rookie congressman that ran for president not long ago. Throw in his present votes it's prolly a push.

2seaoat

Rubio is running for Vice President.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Reminds me of a rookie congressman that ran for president not long ago. Throw in his present votes it's prolly a push.

Boy, you've got Obama on the brain today.

Get on your game.

Those pointless and superfluous Hillary email threads aren't gonna c&p themselves, Poindexter.

Marco Rubio: Our "Absentee" Senator.... Motivator172274f66e2c5eab40604de9d947367bad851a9f

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum