Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumors abound that Carly will simply do one thing when asked about trump

+2
knothead
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

There are rumors flying that she will do the universal woman's symbol for a small penis to trump at the debate

http://www.news.com.au/news/driver-fury-at-small-weiner-slur/story-fna7dq6e-1111114766911

If she does this, she will probably end her presidential bid, but Trump will probably be done.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:There are rumors flying that she will do the universal woman's symbol for a small penis to trump at the debate

http://www.news.com.au/news/driver-fury-at-small-weiner-slur/story-fna7dq6e-1111114766911

If she does this, she will probably end her presidential bid, but Trump will probably be done.  

Now that would be a hoot Mr. Oats but she is too much of a team player to offend the GOP leadership . . . . . won't happen!

I'm not sure how she became a team player... much closer to an outsider... which is preferable imo.

She's never held any govt or political party position.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Rumors abound that Carly will simply do one thing when asked about trump 20110720_penis_190x190

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:There are rumors flying that she will do the universal woman's symbol for a small penis to trump at the debate

Only you could come up with such an absurdity.

Hillary might well do such a thing, IF there even is such a thing...but, as you know, Carly Fiorina has far more class.

2seaoat

Its going to happen at the debates or in a news conference.....and I think it will happen within the next week for sure. I am afraid that one of the comedians are going to steal her thunder. When you start making fun of woman's looks, it really goes to some deep seated insecurities.....and junior high boyz will be boyz, but wait to those girls start doing the Trump measure.....it is going to be hilarious........I can see Trump's response.....its going to be HUGEEEEEEEEE.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Its going to happen at the debates or in a news conference.....and I think it will happen within the next week for sure.  I am afraid that one of the comedians are going to steal her thunder.  When you start making fun of woman's looks, it really goes to some deep seated insecurities.....and junior high boyz will be boyz, but wait to those girls start doing the Trump measure.....it is going to be hilarious........I can see Trump's response.....its going to be HUGEEEEEEEEE.

Another day with nothing else to do I see.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I'm not sure how she became a team player... much closer to an outsider... which is preferable imo.

She's never held any govt or political party position.

Why would experience be important to a libertarian? Isn't the policy always the same? Couldn't an inanimate object - a sign saying "Reduce government at every chance", for example - be equally as qualified as a currently sitting president with years of gubernatorial experience? I mean, it's not as if any critical thinking is employed from a libertarian's perspective, right? The policy is always the same. Cut taxes. Reduce government. Reduce regulation.

Wouldn't a high school student who just discovered libertarianism act in precisely the same manner as a PhD with years of experience in government work? Wouldn't they both cut taxes? Wouldn't they both deregulate? Wouldn't they both eliminate government at all cost?

2seaoat

Another day with nothing else to do I see.

Actually, I was using Craigslist to buy a park model with a Florida room in the Fort Meyer region without a realtor database.....spoke with the woman and will close before October 1st. Great price and we can use the same for four months and my wife can sell the same next year after I pass and we will pay less than we would using the realtor database and paying 4k a month rents with a four month minimum. No need for realtor databases. The florida room being taxed as real estate, the RV will be a simple title transfer......all done while helping you understand how the new world is working without your dinosaur organization or unnecessary commissions. nothing else to do......yep. I can chew gum and type.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Another day with nothing else to do I see.

Actually, I was using Craigslist to buy a park model with a Florida room in the Fort Meyer region without a realtor database.....spoke with the woman and will close before October 1st.  Great price and we can use the same for four months and my wife can sell the same next year after I pass and we will pay less than we would using the realtor database and paying 4k a month rents with a four month minimum.  No need for realtor databases.   The florida room being taxed as real estate, the RV will be a simple title transfer......all done while helping you understand how the new world is working without your dinosaur organization or unnecessary commissions.  nothing else to do......yep.  I can chew gum and type.

Like I said....

I don't know of any Realtor that deals in RV's nor in RV lots.

Since you're buying real property, I hope you included the legally required disclosure in the contract.

Sure, some people are perfectly situated to sell their real estate by themselves. It is far, far more complicated today than when I entered the business and all the disclosures required in my transactions, are required by an owner selling or buying property by themselves.

It is funny that simply because you failed as a Realtor, you find it necessary to denigrate me in your childish attacks.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I sure hope Carly does that. That would be as good as anything in wrastlin.
I bet this next debate is gonna set ratings records for cable tv originated programming too just like the last one.

And since this one will be held at the hallowed Ronald Reagan library, you can count on all of them trying to be the closest thing to Reagan. lol

2seaoat

you failed as a Realtor,

I owned the company and we did a great deal more than peddling residential.....last thing I would do is make a living doing the same....way more money in other areas, but never turned down a quarter million dollar commission, but then you would understand that my company does not fool around with the pedestrian residential real estate sales....commercial, subdivisions, and farm sales. How do you think I determined you knew nothing about a 1031 exchanges....a yellow jacket never would, but I bet you were good handing out cookies at open houses. Disclosures....oh my, so that is what you are hanging your hat....oh my. I have lost more money than you have earned in your lifetime, but this is fun........disclosures, you really are what you post. I can see my friend from St. Charles sending out a memo on a required new form, and you going to Chicago to learn the same, and then teaching the bright stars which make up residential licenses about a new form, no more understanding it than the material you have been given....please pretend about the compensation of real estate classes with somebody who knows better. My biggest failure had to do with other business interests and those had more to do with banks pulling their commercial lines of credit, but I never would have to revert to teaching real estate courses. Not a denigration, just a simple fact.

I believe firmly that residential real estate does not need licensed brokers in the transaction. A title company, yes, a lawyer, yes, but a real estate professional getting a commission.....entirely unnecessary but sadly there will always be people who need help and are incapable of buying or selling a home. My son will help friends and family on residential, but he is now in downtown Chicago doing commercial and multifamily, and most people still in residential have been starving for almost a decade now, so teaching or part time jobs is the norm.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:you failed as a Realtor,

I owned the company and we did a great deal more than peddling residential.....last thing I would do is make a living doing the same....way more money in other areas, but never turned down a  quarter million dollar commission, but then you would understand that my company does not fool around with the pedestrian residential real estate sales....commercial, subdivisions, and farm sales.  How do you think I determined you knew nothing about a 1031 exchanges....a yellow jacket never would, but I bet you were good handing out cookies at open houses.  Disclosures....oh my, so that is what you are hanging your hat....oh my.  I have lost more money than you have earned in your lifetime, but this is fun........disclosures, you really are what you post.  I can see my friend from St. Charles sending out a memo on a required new form, and you going to Chicago to learn the same, and then teaching the bright stars which make up residential licenses about a new form, no more understanding it than the material you have been given....please pretend about the compensation of real estate classes with somebody who knows better.  My biggest failure had to do with other business interests and those had more to do with banks pulling their commercial lines of credit, but I never would have to revert to teaching real estate courses.  Not a denigration, just a simple fact.

I believe firmly that residential real estate does not need licensed brokers in the transaction.  A title company, yes, a lawyer, yes, but a real estate professional getting a commission.....entirely unnecessary but sadly there will always be people who need help and are incapable of buying or selling a home.  My son will help friends and family on residential, but he is now in downtown Chicago doing commercial and multifamily, and most people still in residential have been starving for almost a decade now, so teaching or part time jobs is the norm.  

You did not answer my question.  Have you disclosed in the contract that allegedly you are a real estate broker as is required?

Not starving, and none my professional friends I have known for decades are either.  Half of all those, with your lack of abilities, dropped out of the business between 2008 and today.

You have accomplished your goal.
Rumors abound that Carly will simply do one thing when asked about trump Doing-nothing_zps0e8b2e07

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Another day with nothing else to do I see.

Actually, I was using Craigslist to buy a park model with a Florida room in the Fort Meyer region without a realtor database.....spoke with the woman and will close before October 1st.  Great price and we can use the same for four months and my wife can sell the same next year after I pass and we will pay less than we would using the realtor database and paying 4k a month rents with a four month minimum.  No need for realtor databases.   The florida room being taxed as real estate, the RV will be a simple title transfer......all done while helping you understand how the new world is working without your dinosaur organization or unnecessary commissions.  nothing else to do......yep.  I can chew gum and type.

I KNEW you were lying. You were trying to make people think that you bought real estate in Florida. Actually, you bought an RV, which has nothing whatsoever to do with any real estate database you keep pointing out.

Bottom line, you did NOT buy any real estate or have any need for the MLS system. I know you're WAY behind real estate laws in any state you have set up residence but anyone who is a licensed real estate broker can join our MLS and there is a public version, for decades which has most of the information but nothing confidential.

You're really incapable of chewing gum and type.

We are allowed to list Mobile Homes if they include the land. We do not sell your used cars or RV's. As for your lease on the RV lot, that's exempted too since is considered a mobile home lot and is exempt from licensing requirements. It is also transient property. You know, like motel's, hotel's and short rentals on the beach and so forth.

You skipped all those CE courses didn't you? What did you do, have your wife fill them out?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum