Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Really Smart Jew explains the great EVIL of Diversity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"An excess of empathy is a sin and a crime...it's like living on desert feels good in the moment but will kill you in time".

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

To the Migrants...The countries you want to come and live in did not become those countries by running by fleeing by cowering...they became those countries you want to live in by turning, standing, and FIGHTING ! Your turn...

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:To the Migrants...The countries you want to come and  live in did not become those countries by running by fleeing by cowering...they became those countries you want to live in by turning, standing, and FIGHTING ! Your turn...

How did that work out for Germany?

In fact, the countries to which you refer were defended, if I am not mistaken in WW II by Great Britain, the United States and Russia.

Your turn....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So you are for unlimited immigration into cultures that are thousands of years old by people that refuse to assimilate ?

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:So you are for unlimited immigration into cultures that are thousands of years old by people that refuse to assimilate ?

This was your post. Try answering the question I posed. You're pulling the same stuff any Progressive tries. Change the subject or answer...a different question. One, for which, you have an answer.

TEOTWAWKI:
"To the Migrants...The countries you want to come and live in did not become those countries by running by fleeing by cowering...they became those countries you want to live in by turning, standing, and FIGHTING !
Your turn..."

I, shall we say, reminded you that it was Great Britain, the United States and Russia who reclaimed those countries.

Apparently you're saying we should be doing the same thing today?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum