Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greeks are getting hammered by immigrants ..google translated...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/264428-mieszkancy-greckich-wysp-blagaja-o-pomoc-imigranci-wchodza-do-naszych-domow-musicie-nas-chronic-nie-mamy-wojny-a-to-my-jestesmy-ofiarami-wideo

Residents of the Greek islands pleading for help: "Immigrants come to our homes. You have to protect us. We have no war, and we are the victims "

Europe is still considering how to help and protect coming from the Middle East and Africa immigrants, meanwhile, it is not able to guarantee a minimum of security to its own citizens. Residents of the Greek islands, which massively refugees arrive every day fighting for their homes, which are assaulted by them.

Here are the shocking quotes from a material which is shown on TVN24.

I was very afraid. We are in danger every day, every minute. They come into our homes. They are everywhere, they want to kill, and we do not know what to do

- Says the distraught resident of the Greek island of Lesbos and begs for help in mastering aggressive wave of refugees who do not respect or someone else's property or rights that apply in the country you arrive.

You have to do something, you have to protect us. They are in our homes. We have no war, and we are the victims! We want to live as before. I want to go to work and I can not. My children want to go to school, but they can not. We want to live their own lives, they took it to us. They have a war, not us. Someone has to take them away. This is the city, is no place for people like them

- Says the distraught resident of the Greek island of Lesbos.

Another resident Greek island stresses that the behavior of immigrants threatens their safety.

We live here and nobody cares about us. Our life is in danger. They're throwing the stones themselves and others. (...) Show me a little respect for the country where you are. Show me some respect to the people who live here for years. We want to continue to live here. Respect Greece!

- Notes another resident of Greece.

The aid also urged the mayor Mitilini, the largest city on Lesbos.

Greeks are getting hammered by immigrants ..google translated... 9436b2ed

Seaoat will call them scaredy cats

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Listen to the terror and panic in this woman's voice...I won't be surprised when you liberal women voice this same fear...you gun grabbing dopes deserve it in spades!

I ain't too worried about conservative women they'll just shoot the shit out of their attackers....

Markle

Markle

More silence from our Progressive friends. Go figure.

Greeks are getting hammered by immigrants ..google translated... Chirping-crickets-stage-2-by-melvin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum