Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Jobs, the man and the machine documentary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I am looking forward to seeing this. I am most interested if they explore his cancer and the hormonal component of his drive and ultimate death. He had endocrine cancer with hormone levels five or six times higher than the average person.....it is what spreads the cancer and what kills a person, but I am interested on how it impacted his fight flight response and his work ethic. I understand it was all work and focus, and I completely get this and would like to better understand each phase of his life because the disease is often with people for ten years before it actually forms detectable tumors, but the elevated hormone levels are there from the get go.

I have always wondered about the huge unknowns on the chemistry of the brain, hormones, and disease in the creative process, or doing horrible things like the fellow who climbed the University of Texas tower and killed people only to find out he had a brain tumor. Steve Jobs was a genius. I cannot wait.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum