Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLINTON REFUSES TO SAY WHETHER SHE WIPED HER SERVER OR NOT.

+7
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
EmeraldGhost
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

EVEN the most gullible of Hillary Clinton supporters can look at this and not cringe.  

If the want to try bluffing their way through, they need to know that even the staunch Democrat spokespeople are conceding this is Hillary at her worst...in a prison orange jumpsuit no less.

2seaoat

She turned over the server and said they can do whatever they want to with the server.  She also clearly established at the start that she w as the authorized person to receive the emails.  Prison orange....now I have to give you credit that was funny, but so ludicrous that the proposition that she broke any federal law is hilarious.  She is saying the buzz words necessary to make her teflon in any criminal indictment.....but for the slow to grasp, you think the wiping clean of her hard drive is also illegal.  It was not.   As long as she turned over the documents to the State Department, she had a complete right like any person to clean and wipe her disk.  If she was smart she would have done multiple wipes and reinstall a new operating system on the server which overwrites the disk.  The FBI has some amazing forensic tools but an overwrite after a competent cleaning of the data from the drive will be difficult to recover her personal emails.

Total silliness.  A full year before the election and this issue is DOA.....next propaganda issue.....one that might actually deal with policies....nah....that orange jump suit was funny.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Hillary at her worst...in a prison orange jumpsuit no less.

Before we put Hillary in an orange jumpsuit we need to go back and scoop up George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and a few others for making a specious case for invading Iraq. There should be no statute of limitations on political corruption.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Transmitting to and storing classified info on an unauthorized server is a crime. No if ands or buts... incompetence, ignorance, and intent are irrelevant. She also had aides read the emails, copied them to a zip drive, and authorized the server to be transported to a third party where is was copied and then wiped. Each of these are criminal counts. That server contained the peoples property.

2seaoat

Transmitting to and storing classified info on an unauthorized server is a crime.

If the person was unauthorized.......can this concept settle in some crevice in your gray matter.  I will make this simple......was she authorized to receive those emails?

Not on an unauthorized private server.

Maybe your having trouble reading this...

NOT ON AN UNAUTHORIZED PRIVATE SERVER.

BETTER?

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Whether she ends up getting charged or convicted of anything or not ... Hillary's campaign is done-for. She's never come across as especially likeable & her recent snarkiness over the server thing & other issues is only making her less likeable to the American people. She may stick it out to the convention, but if the Dems are smart they'll be finding themselves a new candidate to get behind.

dumpcare

Yep what she did was illegal but I see a double standard here: Same people wanting Snowden not to be held liable for the secrets he stoled and want to put him on a pedestal want to hang her. Doesn't matter she was Secretary of State, what is good for one is good for all. So if she is a traitor so is he.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Hillary at her worst...in a prison orange jumpsuit no less.

Before we put Hillary in an orange jumpsuit we need to go back and scoop up George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and a few others for making a specious case for invading Iraq. There should be no statute of limitations on political corruption.

Safe for me to presume that you also intend to pick up and prosecute all these Democrats who knowledgeably voted for the war as well, along with all the other countries who joined us.

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow."
- President Clinton in 1998 “

[…], when I say to Saddam Hussein, "You cannot defy the will of the world", and when I say to him, "You have used weapons of mass destruction before; we are determined to deny you the capacity to use them again.”
- President Clinton , Jan. 27, 1998 – State of the Union

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 .

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

“Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraqis nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.”

“Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.”

“Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.”
- President Bill Clinton, Dec. 16, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed."
- Madeline Albright, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 "

Update: September 8, 2005 - Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser was sentenced to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them..

[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 .

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 .

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 .

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 .

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 .

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons but has not yet achieved nuclear capability."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002 .

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002.

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal."
- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

"The debate over Iraq is not about politics. It is about national security. It should be clear that our national security requires Congress to send a clear message to Iraq and the world: America is united in its determination to eliminate forever the threat of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction."
- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

“We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002 .

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003"  (Currently President Barack Hussein Obama’s Secretary of State)

I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out."
- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

"Saddam is gone and good riddance," former President Bill Clinton said yesterday, but he urged President Bush to resist trying to get even with nations that opposed the war.

"There are German and French soldiers in Afghanistan today. Does the President want them to come home?" Clinton said at a Manhattan forum on corporate integrity.

Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwqh4wQPoQk&feature=related

He [President Clinton] praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
-  Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going?  How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President?  Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities.  Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Is45Jwqizc

Last edited by Markle on 8/19/2015, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Transmitting to and storing classified info on an unauthorized server is a crime.

If the person was unauthorized.......can this concept settle in some crevice in your gray matter.  I will make this simple......was she authorized to receive those emails?

I realize that you just want to play here but even you have to toss in the towel on Hillary Clinton and all her self made scandals and corruption.

2seaoat

NOT ON AN UNAUTHORIZED PRIVATE SERVER.

Finally.....we get to your misconception and you clearly set forth your position.  You are wrong.  A private server was NOT unauthorized.  They were used by authorized folks, but NOWHERE was there a law which says a privater server is illegal.  You then having failed to establish the same which is clear law, try to somehow diminish SOS Clinton or Powell's authority to view those emails because they receive the same on a private server.......WRONG.  This is an argument of best practices, not a legal breach of the law.  Hillary Clinton and Powell in their authorized position as SOS could receive emails.  Period.   However, I will await for your telling me how Lois Lerner broke the law.......or that Hillary intentionally abandoned Chris to die......you are a pawn for unthinking sophomoric propaganda and you are light years more intelligent than poor declining Mr. Markle who has been having difficulties with simple concepts.

Gawd you're dense.

Section 1924 of Title 18 of the US Crimes and Criminal Procedures Code

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1924

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

(b) For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a).

(c) In this section, the term “classified information of the United States” means information originated, owned, or possessed by the United States Government concerning the national defense or foreign relations of the United States that has been determined pursuant to law or Executive order to require protection against unauthorized disclosure in the interests of national security.

2seaoat

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going?

It was a cluster F since day one 10 years plus ago when incompetency let Bin Laden get away and attaching this country to a tar baby which made MIC wealthy and turned the Taliban tribal alliances suddenly into terrorist who we had to fight a war......insanity.  Get out and stay out.

2seaoat

Yep what she did was illegal but I see a double standard here

The goal of propaganda is to twist the truth....up is down.....right is wrong.  What she did is NOT illegal, and no matter how many times folks create propaganda to pursuade to slow witted, there was no violation of the law.  I remember the first time I got taken in by propaganda.  It was after NY took back Attica prison and the news media published lies about what happened.....I took it hook line and sinker, and then the real story followed three days later and I simply felt foolish to be so easily manipulated by untruths.  Hillary will suffer no criminal sanctions, and quite honestly she probably will prevail in the election as educated people recognize what is going on........I personally feel that much of the attacks against Hillary which started with her attempt at health care are as much about her being a strong woman.......that seems to not sit well with many men, and I find women are experiencing a backlash against unfair attacks.

Holy shit... now he's moving on to the misogyny card. Lol... what a surprise.

2seaoat

Holy shit... now he's moving on to the misogyny card. Lol... what a surprise.

What 17 committees looking at Benghazi and this concept has not entered your field of vision.   Hillary as a strong woman is being attacked viciously on nothing.  I understood the hatred in the attacks against President Obama because a black man doing a great job as President destroys the stereotypes, yet you think the first woman running for President does not have folks who hold up her gender as a source of attack.  Really.  Do you think all the attacks on Sarah Palin was just because she was seen as lacking intelligence and was treated like a dumb blonde joke.  Do you think the attacks on speaker of the House Pelosi were because of policy....especially the ones who attacked her looks, and the attacks on the first Lady a Harvard grad, as soon as she like Hillary quits baking cookies.......yea......I do see gender discrimination in America, and one reason I might vote for Hillary(Kasich is going to buried by Trump unless something changes soon) who is suffering incredible unfair attacks, but of course.......you do not think there is any problem.

It's amazing how often you're wrong... there should be a limit somewhere to the number of standard deviations.

http://womenshistory.about.com/od/publicofficials/tp/ran_for_president.htm

Btw... there's also a woman running for the pub nomination.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going?

It was a cluster F since day one 10 years plus ago when incompetency let Bin Laden get away and attaching this country to a tar baby which made MIC wealthy and turned the Taliban tribal alliances suddenly into terrorist who we had to fight a war......insanity.  Get out and stay out.

Getting out...how did that work out in Iraq?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat just wants to post anything to take up time. He doesn't even believe what he posts, he just want's to take up his day.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CLINTON REFUSES TO SAY WHETHER SHE WIPED HER SERVER OR NOT. Fb_img18

Arrogant Bitch

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

CLINTON REFUSES TO SAY WHETHER SHE WIPED HER SERVER OR NOT. ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.haitian-truth.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F05%2FCharles-Krauthammer-On-Hillary-Clinton

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

She bumped her head!

She and samantha powers pushed for bombing libya into chaos... Yea team..!!

2seaoat

Its all about Politics.......she is just being who she is.....an incredibly intelligent arrogant experienced woman running for President.  The email is just a political attack and certainly people hate Clinton with almost the same fervor as Obama......Politics as normal.

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 12:25 am
Markle wrote:

Hillary at her worst...in a prison orange jumpsuit no less.

-----
Always a red herring in every post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum