Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good news for a change. What they're calling "the godzilla of el ninos" should keep those hurricanes away this year.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But that doesn't mean it's IMPOSSIBLE to have a major hurricane.  Only just not likely.   Because one of the three category 5's ever to make U.S. landfall,  Hurricane Andrew,  happened in an el nino year.
However, they weren't calling that el nino year "godzilla of el ninos" like they are this year.

2seaoat

oh crap.....Bob has made a weather prediction....I better call the tenants and let them know where I store the hurricane shutters.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nah Bob don't know a thing about weather forecasting. He's just passing along what the actual forecasters tell us. So if this turns out to be wrong, blame the forecasters, not me. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually Al Roker said this morning that there's some possibility the El Nino will be knocked out by some other weather system before it has a chance to form.
Then it's hurricane city for us.  
Either that or Roker is holding out hope that the Weather Channel (which he works for) will go into defcon 5 mode again when the big one comes. That way Roker and Jim Cantore get to come down and frolic on the beach and get paid for it. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum