Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiger Point's Showwalter and Baltimore are making the Yankees sweat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I always knock my golf balls in the pond in front of his beautiful house on Tiger Point, and I have great pride in this quality coach. If you saw the play of the 20 year old rookie who faked the throw to first and caught the runner off third........coaching and leadership. Go Baltimore........well until you meet the White sox.......then it will take more than coaching.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I always knock my golf balls in the pond in front of his beautiful house on Tiger Point, and I have great pride in this quality coach. If you saw the play of the 20 year old rookie who faked the throw to first and caught the runner off third........coaching and leadership. Go Baltimore........well until you meet the White sox.......then it will take more than coaching.

That was a cagey move from a rookie . . . . impressive.

3Tiger Point's Showwalter and Baltimore are making the Yankees sweat Empty If Showalter (ONE "W") wins... 9/14/2012, 1:20 am

RealLindaL

I'm bucking for ol' Bucky boy Showalter to win the Series. I figure if Baltimore does take the win, then their manager's former second home on Pensacola Beach will be worth a lot more money, modest though it is. And since I'm the current leaseholder living there, that could be a good thing if I ever have to sell it - not that I want to. ;-)

(Just kidding - don't really expect it to appreciate because of Buck, win or no win. But...well....I might mention his name in a listing. LOL)

i was looking forward to the chisox/tiger game tonight... but i think we know who's boss now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum