Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frank Gifford dead

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Frank Gifford dead Empty Frank Gifford dead 8/9/2015, 9:04 pm

2seaoat

Good guy.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/frank-gifford-dies-hollywood-reacts/ar-BBlAtG0

2Frank Gifford dead Empty Re: Frank Gifford dead 8/10/2015, 12:27 am

Vikingwoman

That's a shame. The problem w/ marrying someone so much older is they're going to go first and then you're alone when you get old. The same thing is going to happen w/ Michael Douglas and his wife. Oh well, they usually leave you when you're old and get a fresh young one... so the same thing.

3Frank Gifford dead Empty Re: Frank Gifford dead 8/10/2015, 9:02 pm

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:That's a shame. The problem w/ marrying someone so much older is they're going to go first and then you're alone when you get old. The same thing is going to happen w/ Michael Douglas and his wife. Oh well, they usually leave you when you're old and get a fresh young one... so the same thing.

That's pathetic.

They were an outstanding example of just plain good people. They both have a deep faith and shared a good life. They raised two wonderful kids.

Even today, Kathy Lee Gifford was telling people to not mourn his death but to celebrate his wonderful life.

4Frank Gifford dead Empty Re: Frank Gifford dead 8/11/2015, 2:02 am

Vikingwoman

Oh yeah well what about the years she has left by herself and he will never know his grandchildren because he was so old when they married? People don't think about this stuff when they marry someone so much younger. Your kids get cheated and so do you. She was probably just glad she didn't have to feed him and wipe his butt.

5Frank Gifford dead Empty Re: Frank Gifford dead 8/12/2015, 3:13 am

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Oh yeah well what about the years she has left by herself and he will never know his grandchildren because he was so old when they married? People don't think about this stuff when they marry someone so much younger. Your kids get cheated and so do you. She was probably just glad she didn't have to feed him and wipe his butt.

My sympathies. I feel so sorry for you. I pray that life gets better for you and your loved ones.

6Frank Gifford dead Empty Re: Frank Gifford dead 8/12/2015, 9:02 pm

knothead

knothead

Classy guy . . . . had a wonderful full life . . . . . . a very fortunate person RIP!

7Frank Gifford dead Empty Re: Frank Gifford dead 8/13/2015, 12:34 am

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Oh yeah well what about the years she has left by herself and he will never know his grandchildren because he was so old when they married? People don't think about this stuff when they marry someone so much younger. Your kids get cheated and so do you. She was probably just glad she didn't have to feed him and wipe his butt.

My sympathies.  I feel so sorry for you.  I pray that life gets better for you and your loved ones.

Life is good, Markle. I'm young enough to enjoy my grandkids after my kids have grown. No butt wiping for me. I got rid of that old coot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum