Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amusing! Progressives here stumped by Journalists actually demanding answers to difficult questions!

+2
Hospital Bob
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Amusing! Progressives here stumped by Journalists actually demanding answers to difficult questions!

Progressives are so accustomed to journalists asking questions provided to them by the interviewee's team they don't know what to make of it when a journalist does their job. Done to perfection I might add.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Which questions exactly are you so happy with?

2seaoat

I do not even know what he is talking about......there is not context in his post, is he talking about deflategate, or the price of corn in Iowa?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These are not "progressives", merkle.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/07/trumps-poll-numbers-remain-on-top-despite-critics-debate-analysis/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These are not "progressives", mackel.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Donald-Trump-treated-Megyn-Kelly-Fox/2015/08/07/id/669070/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Congratulations,  mackeral.  You are now totally out of step with "conservatives" and totally in agreement with the most liberal progressive mainstream media outlet in the country.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/07/conservatives-are-mad-at-fox-news-and-megyn-kelly-they-shouldnt-be/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Isn't it about time that all of you reading this begin to start to questioning this national obsession with the words "conservative" and "liberal"?

2seaoat

The waiting room, and the poker table today said conservatives are pissed at fox for trying to manipulate the debate and attack Trump.   One guy went off on the post debate citizens which were picked for their opinions as the most blatant unfair and obvious manipulation by Fox.........I just kept quiet and smiled....Trump is a douche bag, but those people appeal to the base.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I really don't know or care what conservatives/liberals think. But I know what Americans think. And Americans are starting to dislike both liberals and conservatives

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:I really don't know or care what conservatives/liberals think.  But I know what Americans think.  And Americans are starting to dislike both liberals and conservatives

Back to the fence, eh, Bob? Most Americans identify with one party or the other. Many so-called independents also have a preference. You're alone on the fence.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle must have had a genuine senior moment when he started this thread.

My father in law had two of those the other day when he tried to answer the telephone using the TV remote, and when he was found walking around with his shoes on backwards.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Markle must have had a genuine senior moment when he started this thread.

My father in law had two of those the other day when he tried to answer the telephone using the TV remote, and when he was found walking around with his shoes on backwards.

Easy Z-man....I picked up the remote and tried to dial a number.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

Back to the fence, eh, Bob?  Most Americans identify with one party or the other.  Many so-called independents also have a preference.  You're alone on the fence.

I guess I must be the only person in America who disagrees with Ann Coulter's quote about the toaster IQ.

But if I am on this fence,  then it's because all I see are two herds on either side of it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The most important statement made in last night's debate was not any of the horseshit that's been so overhyped on all the media today.
It was when John Kasich channeled something Abraham Lincoln once said. Which is one of the most important concepts any politician has ever articulated. But neither any of you, nor any of the political celebrities or media celebrities even heard it.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Markle must have had a genuine senior moment when he started this thread.

Amusing!  Progressives here stumped by Journalists actually demanding answers to difficult questions! Socratestoo

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I really don't know or care what conservatives/liberals think.  But I know what Americans think.  And Americans are starting to dislike both liberals and conservatives

24 MILLION VIEWERS

Obviously you're wrong. Record numbers want to learn. Unlike you are proud to exclaim.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

24 MILLION VIEWERS

Obviously you're wrong.  Record numbers want to learn.  Unlike you are proud to exclaim.

What can I say, morkel, you've nailed it. The fact that 24 million viewers turned in is of course the proof that they all wanted to see politics as usual. I don't know why I couldn't see that. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's now just so clear to me,  murkle.  All those 24 million viewers wanted to see last night was every candidate say a pledge of allegiance to a political party.  
And the fact that Trump was the only one to refuse to do that has definitely turned all those 24 million people against him.  Why I bet he's now gone to the bottom of the approval polls.  Just ask an unbiased observer like Frank Luntz and he'll confirm that.  But don't ask him when he's duct taping that rug to his head, he'll be too distracted to answer. lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

Amusing!  Progressives here stumped by Journalists actually demanding answers to difficult questions! Socratestoo

Oh fuck-off.... You slander posters here every day, shithead.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:The most important statement made in last night's debate was not any of the horseshit that's been so overhyped on all the media today.
It was when John Kasich channeled something Abraham Lincoln once said.  Which is one of the most important concepts any politician has ever articulated. But neither any of you, nor any of the political celebrities or media celebrities even heard it.

Possibly because I didn't even SEE IT. I don't have cable or satellite either...I did away with all that because it was costing me too much for what I was getting in return. I don't need 5 or 6 "Christian" channels. I don't need Fox. But Fox was somehow on everyone's radar...supposedly 24-hour news, but really 24/7/365 propaganda. How in the world did we just have a presidential debate that was only carried by cable and satellite?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

Oh fuck-off.... You slander posters here every day, shithead.

THANK YOU for confirming my point. I can always count on you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum