Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think this pic is a declaration of war against the USA

+2
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pic removed by request

Last edited by Rogue on 9/12/2012, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

they showed it on tv?

pic removed by request

Last edited by Rogue on 9/12/2012, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Picture removed out of respect for a world leader...

This is what Hillary bragged about doing to their leader soooooooo...

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/12/2012, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I think this pic is a declaration of war against the USA Slide_10

actually the muslims did that to him

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Rogue wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Actually our drones stopped his convoy and then the rebels did that.....but details..

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/12/2012, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Rogue wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I think this pic is a declaration of war against the USA Slide_10

Actually our drones stopped his convoy and then the rebels did that.....but details..

i wasnt for that war btw...........

gadafi had mellowed after he gave up his nukes. he seemed just like a crazy person to me,

no stress

no stress

Surely you are not justifying the senseless murder of a US citizen by posting pictures of the remains of a murderous tyrant killed by his own people. If so then you truly have gone off the deep end.

[quote="Gunz"]Surely you are not justifying the senseless murder of a US citizen by posting pictures of the remains of a murderous tyrant killed by his own people. If so then you truly have gone off the deep end.[/quote

i was thinking the same things gunz...... im looking at something now or I would have already gotten him..

no stress

no stress

Thanx for taking down those pics. Poor bastard did more for their piece of shit country than they ever could and they killed him. Good place for a nuke if you ask me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:Thanx for taking down those pics. Poor bastard did more for their piece of shit country than they ever could and they killed him. Good place for a nuke if you ask me.

Let's hope the Russians got their backs or neocon idiots like you would nuke em.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dear lord please let all the Neocons catch swine flu and die.........maybe let them suffer a lot. Then when they get to hell make them work for Muslim demons.

Gunz wrote:Thanx for taking down those pics. Poor bastard did more for their piece of shit country than they ever could and they killed him. Good place for a nuke if you ask me.

Im with you this is a act of war. we must not come out of htis looking like its ok to kill Americans. and these are diplomats,,,

I exspect some real hands on shit here, not blowin off at the mouth

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Geeze but brown people can be droned anytime anywhere...what the frick is wrong with our football deformed brains ?...This is not a team sport it's murder by another name.

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Dear lord please let all the Neocons catch swine flu and die.........maybe let them suffer a lot. Then when they get to hell make them work for Muslim demons.

I was wondering when you would weigh back in. Did the skinheads meeting run late?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I fear the brainwashing is now so out of control that the world is destined for another world war within my lifetime. I now think it's just inevitable.
Man is this one gonna be fascinating and scary so buckle your seat belts and make sure your airbags are working. Let's just hope they still have AMERICAN MADE big steel bar they can hinge in front of us before it starts like they do in the theme park when we get on the big roller coaster.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Dear lord please let all the Neocons catch swine flu and die.........maybe let them suffer a lot. Then when they get to hell make them work for Muslim demons.

I was wondering when you would weigh back in. Did the skinheads meeting run late?

Skinheads ?..naw they are more in your camp. I just want peace. I am sick of stupid people being duped by their governments into a war frenzy . Then the leadership and their handlers, usually Zionist Commies, sit back while our soldiers die protecting poppy fields and foreign women and children are butchered by guys drinking coffee and flying drones from an easy chair.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Rogue wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Rogue wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

gadafi had mellowed after he gave up his nukes. he seemed just like a crazy person to me,

He mellowed, for sure, but he pushed back against the oligarchy that wanted more control over the Libyan banking system. He didn't want to give them the Libyan central bank, and then he started talking about making the gold dinar the Libyan currency, as well as the currency for all of Arabic north Africa. This marked him for extinction--the NATO war against Libya came next.

You don't f_ck with the Rothschild banking interests, if you want to live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP71bqx-XNc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5woYTFOLJQ&feature=relmfu

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

SheSurfs

SheSurfs

I requested the removal of the first photo and appreciated that it was taken down.

Markle

Markle

Rogue wrote:pic removed by request

Why not provide a link to the photo? Those who wanted to see the photo simply look and others who prefer not to can just pass.

Was one of the photo's of Ambassador Chris Stevens being murdered in Tripoli?

I understand some people not wanting to see gruesome photos. At the same time I believe that we all need to be acutely, painfully aware of how harsh, how violent, how evil are the people we have to deal with daily.

As civilized people it is easy to think of other people as rational and reasonable as are we. That is the fatal error made by President Barack Hussein Obama. Whatever room he walks into, he believes he is the smartest most persuasive person in the room. He probably was, at the ACORN meetings he held in Chicago.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Rogue wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Rogue wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

He mellowed, for sure, but he pushed back against the oligarchy that wanted more control over the Libyan banking system. He didn't want to give them the Libyan central bank, and then he started talking about making the gold dinar the Libyan currency, as well as the currency for all of Arabic north Africa. This marked him for extinction--the NATO war against Libya came next.

You don't f_ck with the Rothschild banking interests, if you want to live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP71bqx-XNc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5woYTFOLJQ&feature=relmfu

Yes, I had read in several places that he didnt want to be part of the NWO. and yes, it mentioned the banking issue as part of that. It seems to me that islam will be playing a significant role in this NWO which would make perfect sense since its so opresive and caters to the male ego.

Markle wrote:
Rogue wrote:pic removed by request

Why not provide a link to the photo? Those who wanted to see the photo simply look and others who prefer not to can just pass.

Was one of the photo's of Ambassador Chris Stevens being murdered in Tripoli?

I understand some people not wanting to see gruesome photos. At the same time I believe that we all need to be acutely, painfully aware of how harsh, how violent, how evil are the people we have to deal with daily.

As civilized people it is easy to think of other people as rational and reasonable as are we. That is the fatal error made by President Barack Hussein Obama. Whatever room he walks into, he believes he is the smartest most persuasive person in the room. He probably was, at the ACORN meetings he held in Chicago.

I agree with you. To hide the grusome photos of such savageness is to help make it not as savage in the eyes of those watching on. Shesurfs said this man was a freind of hers and so out of respect I took it down. Had it not been a freind I would not have for the reasons you stated and that I have just stated. Heres a link to one.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum