Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost my dear friend 1 year ago today!

+2
knothead
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Neko,

RIP and know you are missed.

knothead

knothead

Hard to believe it's been a year . . . . . . sorry joani, losing friends is tough.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

She was a good person.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:She was a good person.

Absolutely, actually she was a delight to banter with but absent the snarkiness so prevalent here . . . . I miss her presence as well.

2seaoat

She was so much fun. I liked that she never gave up on a discussion. She did good research and if she could jam me......she would be smiling all day. Many a good laughs over the years, and I have wondered when she did the remodel at her new home, if she got something from some mold or other airborne things because she sure did not have a health problem until the move.....I wish she got to stay in Huntsville, she so liked that house and her life....oh well, one thing is certain, we will all move on, and she was a pleasure to banter with and made this place better like retired leo.......I think she will be giving the homeless a ride on that magic bus to Navarre Beach....with a big smile.

Sal

Sal

About as bullheaded a woman as I've ever encountered.

Even when she was obviously wrong.

I kinda like that.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It is hard to believe a year has passed already....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

cool1

cool1

Neko was very sweet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum