Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This gardening thing is such a complete mystery to me

+3
dumpcare
Sal
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Listen, Bob. I do a little free-lance writing at Fiverr.com, and one of my repeat clients--a guy from the Netherlands--keeps hiring me to write web-content for his websites. He had me research and write all about controlling mosquitoes, at least 3-4 gigs in July. You need one of these for your patio, to keep mosquitoes out:

This gardening thing is such a complete mystery to me - Page 3 Garden10

Just search for this at Amazon.com:

Garden Creations JB5678 Outdoor 9-Foot Umbrella Table Screen, Black

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Or you get one of these:

This gardening thing is such a complete mystery to me - Page 3 Colema10

Coleman Instant Screenhouse.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's funny, Z. Because about two months ago my yard sale partner bought two screened in contraptions like that at a yard sale for $20/each. They were both still in the boxes.
Since we weren't together at the sale, the rule is there doesn't have to be any sharing.
And when I wanted one the dude was greedy and wouldn't share. Even though he never set up but one of them in his yard.
I was gonna keep working on him to get one, but then we had a big wind storm in this area and the one he setup blew away in the wind and got mangled. So now he needs the second one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay,  if this geezers puttering around in the garden stuff is boring to you,  Sal,  maybe this geezer joke will take the edge off your boredom...

PARKING TICKET: My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So my wife called him a "s*ithead." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum